2 replies to this topic

Renexan95

Renexan95

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi!

I want to create a kind of number station that play random songs and, in a certain hour of the day, there is a chance the radio start to stream a number sequence. Is possible to make this kind of things?

Reneer

Reneer

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 3,841 posts

Depends on what you mean by "stream" but, overall, yes it is possible. Here is a YouTube tutorial on how to create a radio station. If you need more help, feel free to ask. I've got a bit of experience working with the radio system.

Edit: Not sure where my brain was the other day for not mentioning this, but if you want a modder's resource that does basically what you're looking to do, check out my Morse Code Mod.

Also, great avatar. :smile:

Renexan95

Renexan95

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Depends on what you mean by "stream" but, overall, yes it is possible. Here is a YouTube tutorial on how to create a radio station. If you need more help, feel free to ask. I've got a bit of experience working with the radio system.

Edit: Not sure where my brain was the other day for not mentioning this, but if you want a modder's resource that does basically what you're looking to do, check out my Morse Code Mod.

Also, great avatar. :smile:

Uuh that's nice! I'll try to take a look on both the resources that you post here
Thansk again! :D

P.S. Thanks for the feedback regarding my avatar xP

Page loaded in: 0.882 seconds