CTD: reaching/fast travel surrounding area of Mzulft

crashdown95

Hello everyone,

at first i have to apologize myself, my english speeking skills aren't the best ones and i don't know much about programming/reading scripts and so on.

Nevertheless i use Mod Organizer 2, Loot, SSEEdit, Wyre Bash, FINIS, so i would say about myself that i am not a real bloody beginner in using Skyrim Mods.

The problem is, as soon as i fast travel to any location near Mzulft oder running towards Mzulft i get a CTD, although LOOT dosen't report any mistakes or warnings.

Here is my Papyrus-script

Currently i am very satisfied with all my mods, so this is pretty annoying. Is anybody out there who can tell me what to do, such as "delete that mod" or "do ... that". That would be wonderful!

Thank you very much!

Greetings to all of you!

Hello everyone,

at first i have to apologize myself, my english speeking skills aren't the best ones and i don't know much about programming/reading scripts and so on.

Nevertheless i use Mod Organizer 2, Loot, SSEEdit, Wyre Bash, FINIS, so i would say about myself that i am not a real bloody beginner in using Skyrim Mods.

The problem is, as soon as i fast travel to any location near Mzulft oder running towards Mzulft i get a CTD, although LOOT dosen't report any mistakes or warnings.

Here is my Papyrus-script

attachicon.gif Papyrus.0.log.zip

Currently i am very satisfied with all my mods, so this is pretty annoying. Is anybody out there who can tell me what to do, such as "delete that mod" or "do ... that". That would be wonderful!

Thank you very much!

Greetings to all of you!

CTD in the same location is almost always due to a bad mesh/texture added by a mod. While the problem occurs near Mzulft and you might be tempted to look at things that change the way Dwarven Ruins look (which isn't a bad idea) it could be anything that exists in that area such as the bear usually found on the road or other plants or animals.

As far as your papyrus log is concerned because of technical issues they are not often useful in finding the cause of a CTD.