Photo

CTD Issue after installing Mods, Please Review Logs

papyrus ctd logs crash missing file ctd after installing mods load screen ctd crash on load screen

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Leustante

Leustante

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

I am looking for someone willing to help me identify the cause of my CTD (crash to desktop) error. Which I have spend too long trying to sort using TES5Edit, WryeBash, Loot, and even Boss to clean and identify conflicts.

• Vortex WAS USED TO INSTALL MODS. TOOLS LISTED ABOVE ARE USED TO IDENTIFY CONFLICTS BECAUSE VORTEX DID NOT HAVE AN EXPANDED LIST OF ERRORS OR DEPENDENCIES.

• THEREFORE THIS IS A VORTEX ISSUE. INSTALLING MODS VIA VORTEX = UNRESOLVED MOD CONFLICT NOT IDENTIFIED WITH VORTEX

So far nothing is showing up other than some errors in my papyrus logs. I have cleaned every single file with TES5Edit and I would have seen any missing masters if listed, none. But still something is hidden inside the mods that is requiring something I am missing, but what is it? I spend literally an entire day (sad, I know) installing each mod, careful to ensure I had everything that was required. But maybe there is still some conflict.

I start up SKSE and it gets past the Bethesda logo, before sitting for about 10 seconds on my loading screen (no icons show up) then crashes CTD.

Attached is my list of mods and logs. Please review carefully to help me identify where this conflict might be. Clearly there is something my mod is dependent on but it is not showing up on my Loot, WryeBash, TES3Edit, or Boss logs.

LOOT Load Order:

Spoiler

PAPYRUS LOGS:

Spoiler

Your help would be great, thanks!

Edited by Pickysaurus, 01 June 2020 - 06:02 PM.
Spoilered the walls of text.

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 15,213 posts

This is the Vortex support forum, not the TES5Edit, WryeBash, Loot, and Boss support forum.
Sorry.

Leustante

Leustante

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

This is the Vortex support forum, not the TES5Edit, WryeBash, Loot, and Boss support forum.
Sorry.

This was all done using vortex. These tools are used to generate the logs I needed to identify conflict.

Conflict is CAUSED from using Vortex to install mods. Mods were installed using vortex. Vortex is not helping me identify conflicts.

Edited by Leustante, 01 June 2020 - 05:42 PM.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 13,057 posts

I'm going to move this to the Skyrim forum, as this is not a problem caused by Vortex or an issue with the app itself. You're simply looking for some assistance with your load order. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: papyrus, ctd, logs, crash, missing file, ctd after installing mods, load screen ctd, crash on load screen

Page loaded in: 1.106 seconds