Thank you rioters...

MrJoseCuervo

For ending the 2nd amendment debate. All the video of Looters walking past businesses with armed owners protecting themselves and their property is the best advertisement we could hope for.

No more Red pill. This is a Red Suppository.

Edited by MrJoseCuervo

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For ending the 2nd amendment debate. All the video of Looters walking past businesses with armed owners protecting themselves and their property is the best advertisement we could hope for.

No more Red pill. This is a Red Suppository.

100 % agree!

And about the countless psychopath neo-nazi criminal cops who are responsible of these riots

About the firearms lobby that finances the rigged elections the more the government let's it continue its murderous business

About the bosses who cumulate with a political power and can easily prevent the vote of laws that go against their unavowable interests which totally goes against the democratic separation of the powers

About the regular school massacres everywhere any psychopath can buy firearms

About the alternative ways to help people protect themselves without risking to kill any innocent through a stray bullet that wouldn't enrich the NRA like self-defence

Do you have any comment?

Oblivionaddicted:

Protesting the death of G.F. is one thing.

The Riots - Destruction and injuring and killing others, ... is NOT about G.F.

But let me throw some ice water on your post.

NOT ALL cops are bad. They are the EXCEPTION not the rule. Just like there are bad doctors - but not all doctors are bad. There are bad < Fill in the blank > ...

Do you realize how many Black Deaths happened with Black Cops? ( Not justified. )

. o O ( Suggest you look it up. )

Strange how the Black Community is silent about this! No peaceful protests no expressions of " justice gone wrong " ....> WHY?

Oh and let's go to Chicago:

How many Black on Black Deaths happen weekly - monthly - yearly?

. o O ( Suggest your look that up! )

Where is the outrage?

Where is the call to FIX THIS??

Where is " peaceful protests " to a " call to action "???

See?

Oh, and here is one more fact I would love you to search:

Do you realize how many White Cops on Blacks have dropped since 2017?

Is is seriously SIGNIFICANT! SERIOUSLY SIGNIFICANT.

But ... the Black on Black DEATHS - even with Black Cops:

They are still on the rise .... they are still very much on a significant rise.

Why would that be and more importantly why is it being IGNORED?

So please - take a look at the REAL REALITY .. please.

ADDED -

Oh, I just checked. You are from France, which is fine. It's a place I would like to visit. But it is clearer now your obvious " bias " or HONEST ignorance of what is actually going on here in the USA. By Honest ignorance, it's like I have honest ignorance to how to fix a car engine. It's not my thing and I will gladly pay to have it done for me. So HONEST ignorance is NOT an insult ....

Should I conclude you don't have any argument to keep defending the free sale of fire arms? that trade that notably allowed the Newtown Sandy Hook school massacre?

The police is the profession with the 7th highest rate of psychopaths so the monsters like derek chauvin represent an important part of the cops everywhere in the world.

The state needs the help of the cops notably to eliminate the opponents, it doesn't need the help of the (lumpen)-proletariat whose members are for a big part Blacks.

If the medias heavily insist on the White cops murdering Black victims if many Black cops do the same it looks more like a mean to better divide the population to better reign than anything else.

If I'm honestly ignorant show me yoru honest evidences then.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

Oh, I just checked. You are from France, which is fine. It's a place I would like to visit. But it is clearer now your obvious " bias " or HONEST ignorance of what is actually going on here in the USA. By Honest ignorance, it's like I have honest ignorance to how to fix a car engine. It's not my thing and I will gladly pay to have it done for me. So HONEST ignorance is NOT an insult ....

Oh please, there's several videos of White people showing up, and methodically breaking out windows with a hammer.

There was a bunch of white people piling wooden skids to start on fire.

In Tennessee some white people were throwing bricks and feces at cop car and the Black Protesters are heard on the videos saying "Get out of here they're going to blame us."

It's white supremacists showing up, and starting the violence so it gets blamed on the black protesters.

Why don't you look up "boogaloo" a term white supremacists are using now.

Trump had a whole bunch of peaceful protesters tear gassed and maced in order to get them out of the front of the church so he could have his little-itty-bitty hypocritical ego-boost pose in front of the church holding a bible, that he can't even read.

He's a monster. 100,000 dead, cities on fire, and he hides in his bunker.

He's no leader

The US is being run by a 70+ year old "man" with the mind of a toddler.

Also that "Not all cops are bad" myth is a bunch of bull.

IF that were true, then the "Good" cops would be turning in the "Bad" cops because they wouldn't like getting their reputations ruined.

Instead they protect them, which means, the ones you think are "Good" cops, are just as bad as the "Bad" cops because they DO NOTHING.

If you choose silence, then you choose the side of the oppressor.

There were 8 cops at the George Floyd murder, if "Not all cops are bad" was true, then the odds are, that at least ONE of those 8 would've said to Derek, "Hey man, c'mon, get off him, he said he can't breathe.

NONE of them did.

The reason the cops just stood there getting yelled at by White Supremacists armed with AR-15s, in the Governors Mansions and State Capitols, is the same reason you don't see MIley Cyrus and Hannah Montana together.

Should I conclude you don't have any argument to keep defending the free sale of fire arms? that trade that notably allowed the Newtown Sandy Hook school massacre?

The police is the profession with the 7th highest rate of psychopaths so the monsters like derek chauvin represent an important part of the cops everywhere in the world.

The state needs the help of the cops notably to eliminate the opponents, it doesn't need the help of the (lumpen)-proletariat whose members are for a big part Blacks.

If the medias heavily insist on the White cops murdering Black victims if many Black cops do the same it looks more like a mean to better divide the population to better reign than anything else.

If I'm honestly ignorant show me yoru honest evidences then.

I will not pretend to understand France. But here in America we have a Constitution and Bill of Rights.

And there is a reason why our Founding Fathers thought this was very important.

I'll remind you of just one small piece of history:

Remember A. Hitler?

* One of the first things he did was take ALL WEAPONS from any and all people.

* Why?

.....> And unarmed people are NOT able to protect and fight back.

Kings and Queens were able to control an unarmed people. Dictators, are also able to do the same and do their best to REMOVE WEAPONS from the people.

I'll just leave it at that. If you cannot understand that .... then, you would not be able to understand America's Rights, spelled out in the Constitution - Bill of Rights and such.

Last: When people learn nothing from history - History is doomed to repeat itself.

Oh please, there's several videos of White people showing up, and methodically breaking out windows with a hammer.

In Tennessee some white people were throwing bricks and feces at cop car and the Black Protesters are heard on the videos saying "Get out of here they're going to blame us."

It's white supremacists showing up, and starting the violence so it gets blamed on the black protesters.

Trump had a whole bunch of peaceful protesters tear gassed and maced in order to get them out of the front of the church so he could have his little-itty-bitty hypocritical ego-boost pose in front of the church holding a bible, that he can't even read.

He's no leader

IF that were true, then the "Good" cops would be turning in the "Bad" cops because they wouldn't like getting their reputations ruined.

Instead they protect them, which means, the ones you think are "Good" cops, are just as bad as the "Bad" cops because they DO NOTHING.

There were 8 cops at the George Floyd murder, if "Not all cops are bad" was true, then the odds are, that at least ONE of those 8 would've said to Derek, "Hey man, c'mon, get off him, he said he can't breathe.

NONE of them did.

The reason the cops just stood there getting yelled at by White Supremacists armed with AR-15s, in the Governors Mansions and State Capitols, is the same reason you don't see MIley Cyrus and Hannah Montana together.

Wow, just wow.

Let me just ask you one question in a different occupations:

There is a reason why GOOD Doctor's do not report BAD Doctors, do you know why?

There is a reason why 1 Union Members ( good ) of another union member ( bad ) will not stand up and report a bad union members, do you know why?

Understand, I'm not saying this is right ... but ponder the above and see if the light goes on?

He's no leader

NONE of them did.

I agree.

jjb54 -> Can you remind me which weapons Gandhi used to free India? which weapons Nelson Mandela used to abolish the Apartheid? and which weapons Martin Luther King used to end the segregation?

Can you remind me how Afghanistan (where firearms are very easy tio find) is noted concerning its democracy level compared to the scandinavian countries (where the firearms circulate much less)?

He's no leader

NONE of them did.

Race has nothing to do with it. Only a racist makes it about race.

This is a problem of human nature. We are a tribal species and will continue to be for millennia. Your tribe can be your knitting club or the police force. There are assholes everywhere.

Anyway, looters are a White supremacists dream come true. Nothing helps them more than having hundreds of black folks caught n video looting the local dollar tree. Thankfully we in America have the right to arm and protect ourselves. Do't worry Frenchies, we will come save you again if needed.... maybe.