Thank you rioters...

MrJoseCuervo

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Oblivionaddicted
It seems you do not know how to seek out facts and reality. Not sure where you get your information - but sadly it is based on ZERO FACTS.
You posted:

The more the NRA sells guns the more it finances the electoral campaigns of its republican crime partners.
The NRA sells ZERO Guns let alone ammo. Sorry but that is FLAW in your post # 1.
I think I see why you avoided my counter posts, you were unaware of actual facts?
Again, you posted:

In a free country the elections aren't be rigged and people can easily overthrow a government that doesn't respect their rights, these things are only feasible when all the parties have the same financing.
A problem we also find in North Korea or the former USSR.
What elections are you calling " rigged "?
I doubt you can or will supply this: But please site specific FACTS to back up the above statement, if you are claiming this about America.
Funny I seriously doubt you can and thus you will BLOW over this with some emo post that has nothing to do with nothing. Understand that more of us than not are tired of EMO NARRATIVES and see clearly through them for what they are, false narratives.

The more the NRA sells guns the bigger the commission/bribes it gives to its political "advisors" grow without mentioning the bosses who cumulate with a political power even if democracy is based on the separation of the powers.
Another problem we also find in North Korea or the former USSR.
Again, since your premise is false: NRA SELLS GUN .. the rest that follows is FALSE as well. Again, obviously you are honestly ignorant of what is FACTS -vs- EMO FICTION when it comes to a country that you have no real honest working knowledge of. You build your foundation on a false hood and thus .. the whole statement is false.
You also posted:

Since the free sale of the firearms worsens some poroblems we also find in the marxist-leninist dictatorships (where the firearms are much harder to find by the way) how can we consider the availability of the fire weapons contributes to people's freedom?
You asked the wrong question: Why is it that these DICTATORS - MARXIST - Leninist - Communist, make sure the very FIRST thing they do is UN-ARM the people, quickly?
. o O ( Please ponder that for 30 seconds, as it should not take any longer than that. )

Since the firearms are so necessary to preserve freedom how come India gained its independence without any war?
You again obviously do NOT know the history of INDIA. Again, I'm sorry, but you should first do some dang homework before you post.
Are you aware that they fought in WWII on the condition of, and I quote:
The INC was determined to help Britain defeat Nazi Germany but on the condition that Britain granted India full independence after the war....
Did you read that? They FOUGHT in WWII ... to gain their independence. In case you don't understand. WWII was not a " GUN FREE " war.
India had to fight against CHINA and lost that war. India did NOT gain its independence without some wars lost and won. Sorry, the history books are quite clear on that. Just do some homework.
As for the rest of your post, again - all you have do is even some simple homework, to see that you do not know factual history as well as you might think.
I know you will not like this post, as I understand that first you apparently have no concept of how to seek out facts and you also have no idea of history of other countries. I bet you did not even know that in WWII, we American's came to HELP YOU fight against Hitler.

The pig who killed Mr George Floyd is now accused of 2nd degree murder, the three other ones will be prosecuted for complicity.

Thanks to the Rioters, indeed. Sometimes you need to ruffle some feathers to get things right.

Congrats, you've just endorsed mob rule. The cop who had his knee on the neck of a man until he passed out was a total pos, but that doesn't justify burning down people's homes and businesses. What kind of scumbag are you.

The pig who killed Mr George Floyd is now accused of 2nd degree murder, the three other ones will be prosecuted for complicity.

Thanks to the Rioters, indeed. Sometimes you need to ruffle some feathers to get things right.

There is NO evidence that " helped ".

Here is the thing:

Did any of your family or friends:

... Suffer injuries?

... Died?

... Suffer damage to their business?

... Had their business burned to the ground?

Didn't think so. I have no doubt that if it happened to you ( and I'm glad that it didn't ) - that your tone would ( should ) be different.

See I have some extended family and friends that DID:

... Suffered physical injuries.

... Suffered damage and / or loss to their business.

So you look them in the eyes and tell them, get over it, ' we just ruffled your feathers '.

If that is your answer - you have to ask, ' when did you loose your humanity ', where it's okay to do the above to INNOCENT people?

Troglodytarum non pascebatis

(Do not feed the troll)

I came across this today:

When " We the people .... " of the United States of America choose to live in fear, the fear mongers have won.

I will not take a knee, I will not bow down to fear and intimidation.

Well my daughter and granddaughter's live in a " small town " in Eastern Washington ( Redneck Country ).

4 bus loads of " Protesters " were bussed into the town. The COMMUNITY was made aware and they lined the streets with Civilian Protection at EVERY store and business.

The police had spotters on various roof tops.

Guess what happened? ..... NOTHING > they ( the protesters ) got back on their busses and left quicker then they got there! LOL!!

This is as it should be!

She also added: " Dad, I saw more guns then I would at a gun show. "