DynDoLod using wrong SSE path
- I have MO2 instaled with all nessesary mods and tools (resourses, sseedit, etc)
- Trying to run texgen64 from MO2 results in using TES5 data path instead of SSE. Ini, plugins and other stuff loads from SSE
- I have argument -sse added.
- I have made shortcuts with -sse and tried to launch them both from MO2 and manualy
- I have launched the game before.
- IMPORTANT: I had same issue before using MO2 & had mods in original SSE data folder, so, I just dropped texgen64 in SSE folder and this done the job right. The problem is, that MO2 is using virtual install and this doesn't work now. running directly from the game folder makes dyndolod using only vanilla files, but it does its job correctly!
How can I make DynDoLod use the sse path AND with MO2?