• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

SZ818

SZ818

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
Stewei should get a medal or something, not only he is a great coder he does a great number for work for other projects as well as his own mod which is outstandingly amazing.

TrueCourierSix

TrueCourierSix

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
In response to post #81636103.

Spoiler

Yes, it's a false positive, you need to add the file to exclusions of your antivirus.

TheMetroidThumper

TheMetroidThumper

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 102 posts
How about updating fallout 4 script extender so it disables bethesdas no-mods-not-from-our-site-allowed bulls***?! Ever think of that?!!!!! >:(

PolarBroOmega

PolarBroOmega

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
New vegas modding is lowkey already kind of booming, this is just going to further cement it. I currently just loaded TTW MUCH faster than I normally had been, and I have it mass-modded on top of it. The movement and aim seems to be even more fluid as well. God this community is fantastic, I really do love everything you guys do for these games.

likdatatertot

likdatatertot

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
In response to post #81636943.

Spoiler

that is a very very good idea, but i think this might make the dev feel a little bad, they put a lot of hard work into this, im sure whoever updates f4se will update soon, they're pretty efficient.

likdatatertot

likdatatertot

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
In response to post #81632143. #81633958 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Lol i doubt bethesda will survive that long.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 12,620 posts
In response to post #81636943. #81639008 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

While this has almost nothing to do with the subject of the article, I'm not sure what you're saying is even correct.

You can, and always have been able to, install mods from anything and not just Bethesda.net for Fallout 4. It just requires an INI edit in some cases.

prokill35

prokill35

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
In response to post #81636943. #81639008, #81639088 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Dude what are you talking about? I mod fallout 4 just fine with mods from here, not once was I ever blocked from using mods from another site. Worst I had to do was tweak a ini line to allow the mod automatron eyebot companions to run and that is only cause it was apart of the early days of mods for fallout 4. Everything else thats more modern installs and runs just fine. I would say if you are not able to get mods working its more then likely on your end, try looking up guides to make sure you are doing it right,as well as making sure your load order is in the right order. Also I would recommend you use mod organizer 2 to install mods,it is honestly one of the best tools to use for modding.

JimmyRJump

JimmyRJump

MoralMinority

• Premium Member
  • 10,810 posts
In response to post #81636943. #81639008, #81639088, #81640458 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I have 675 mods in Fallout 4 and exactly one (1) is from BethNet, and that's because the author took that mod away from Nexus and I use a lot of items from it. Before, it was zilch, zero, nada from Beth. Maybe you don't use a mod manager? If not, better start using one (and I'm not talking about Vortex. Choose either NMM or MO2).

JimmyRJump

JimmyRJump

MoralMinority

• Premium Member
  • 10,810 posts
Nice. Thanks :thumbsup:

Page loaded in: 0.950 seconds