Skyrim Crashing 1 hour In To Playing

johnanderton2002

UPDATE - Okay so I stayed up all night trying to sort this out. I ended up running the game with the following mods:

Caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer
Unofficial skyrim SE patch

Alternative Start
Ethereal Elven Overhaul (Plus SSE patch)
SkyUI
The Eyes Of Beauty
Pure Waters
RaceMenu

and managed to play the game for just over 2 hours with no crash. I made sure to fast travel between a lot of cities towards the 1 hour and half mark to see if it would make the game crash but it didn't. So hopefully it was just a mod clash however I did find that the the texture pack I was using was downloaded of the old Skyrim nexus and not the SE edition along with the Caliente's beautiful bodies which was hopefully what waas causing the issue. I'm going to try the new 2k texture pack for the SE version and see how my game runs and just download one mod at a time like I was suggested to do :)|

However i still don't know why SSEdit wasn't properly cleaning any of my DLC and still havent found a solution to that :/

But again thank you all for your help!

UPDATE - Okay so I stayed up all night trying to sort this out. I ended up running the game with the following mods:

Caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer

Unofficial skyrim SE patch

Alternative Start

Ethereal Elven Overhaul (Plus SSE patch)

SkyUI

The Eyes Of Beauty

Pure Waters

RaceMenu

and managed to play the game for just over 2 hours with no crash. I made sure to fast travel between a lot of cities towards the 1 hour and half mark to see if it would make the game crash but it didn't. So hopefully it was just a mod clash however I did find that the the texture pack I was using was downloaded of the old Skyrim nexus and not the SE edition along with the Caliente's beautiful bodies which was hopefully what waas causing the issue. I'm going to try the new 2k texture pack for the SE version and see how my game runs and just download one mod at a time like I was suggested to do :smile:|

However i still don't know why SSEdit wasn't properly cleaning any of my DLC and still havent found a solution to that :/

But again thank you all for your help!

Never mind, the game just locked up after 30 mins of play. I officially give up with trying to fix this game.

Back a number of years ago, the first question asked was, "Have you run LOOT?"

That is a fairly light load order. Something is misfiring. Were all the mods downloaded from the SE side of the Nexus?

Originally no, I didnt realise that a few of them were actually downloaded from the old Skyrim nexus but i switched them up last night. The game seems to be working okay now apart from the random "lock up" i experienced after playing for around 30 mins? it forced me to completely restard my laptop. it's kinda annoying as i plan on adding more mods the further I progress in to the game :(

I just wanted to wish you a happy belated birthday! I hope you enjoyed yourself and had some fun, it has been 25 years since my 18th birthday, but i still remember how exciting it became to turn 18 and become a young adult. :smile:

I just wanted to wish you a happy belated birthday! I hope you enjoyed yourself and had some fun, it has been 25 years since my 18th birthday, but i still remember how exciting it became to turn 18 and become a young adult. :smile:

Thank you!! I had a great day, also yes my game did the same. When I was going through each mod trying to fix it the enhanced blood texture mod literally crashed my game after 1-2 mins of playing