Game crush at loading saved after i installed mods

Foucultdead

Hi

I am very exciting for playing M&B bannerlord and have a lot of joy.

After seeing some introduction of many brilliant mods like garrison 2 etc. i downloaded the certain mods (cheer, color enable , just the companion) and also download launch fix to replace the ''module'' folder in ''Mount & Blade II Bannerlord ''

it ran successfully without launch crash, bur after i saved game and load it, it crash every time when i try to move my character or and kick.

i have tried re-installed the game. the mods, or just use only one mod (garrison), unfortunately , it still crash.

i have checked the sand discussion about crash , but see few thing relevant (loading saved crash without mods etc)

i am very eager for the solution , even though i need to work 12 hrs a day, i still want to solve this problem so i can use Garrision 2 mod to kick the ass of the searaider in west Valandia.

thanks for reading , i appreciate the time you spend on stranger's problem .

ps: please let me know if you confused the problem due to my poor english.

rYfedbV.png

'duel renwon ' somehow can't be clicked, so i used the rest of mods.

px6YLFP.png

And this is the Module folder.

I saw a video teaching install 'launch fix' is to replace the original ''module'' in 'M&B bannerlord'. however he didn't drag the 'bin'(along with the module after unzipping) in to 'M&B bannerlord'. i wondered whether it cause crash , so i replace original ''bin'' with new ''bin''

MDKwAii.png

and this is the window pop out after crashing.

thank you for helping !

Mods that are not enabled can still cause issues just from being in the modules folder. I'm not sure why but in most cases the launcher still attempts to run the mod causing a crash. An invalid or redundant vortex install can also cause an issue at time of launch. Try installing all of your mods individually, and manually.

Try removing the duel renown mod from the modules folder since you say it can not be checked. Check the launcher that it is removed. Check your Documents folder for any config files that may be associated with a mod that you have or intend to remove and remove them. These most likely are not causing issues but (I) would clear them none the less.

Use an alternative launcher for the game I suggest using the fixed launcher available https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/205