[LE] Quest not firing ?

The issue i'm facing is very simple:

At the end of the quest running (Last Stage = End Quest), i've set to start the next quest, In the "TAB NEXT QUEST", but the quest refuses to starts this way !!.

If i set it to / script it to start from the same activator that ends the running quest, it always fire !.

This makes NO SENSE !!!!.

The specific quest does not have any dialogue or any heavy scripting, it's a simple quest: enter dungeon > kill enemy > retrieve the heart > go there > survive > destroy the heart > quest done.

All the heavy scripting attached to this scene is handled externally and it does not interfere in any way with the quest itself. It does set stage to the quest but the quest does not retrieves info or interacts with the scripting scene.

* I do have a SEQ file which i update everytime i add or change something on a quest.

* Why not keep it as it is if it's working ?: for the sake of minimization and getting rid of unnecessary functions.

* I'm so fed up with CK and this game engine...

Thank you very much for reading this.

@ Tasheni

You might be right, but in order to be sure i will need to run some test that i don't want to do !, i've reached my boiling point working this mod... and hitting walls with CK, Papyrus and the game engine...

I've been working this for way too long and only the quests needs to be finished and polished, and maybe a little work in three houses if i'm not tired to make them HFMK compatible, you know placing Markers for moving kids, i think it would be a shame not to do so (but I'm so bored to do it), everything else is finished and working like a swiss clock !... 2 GB of extra game content (not compressed), around 40 cells which half of them are massive.

* For now i'll keep the quest as it is working.

Thank you very much for your interest my lady.

Edited by maxarturo