Helmets

Ivonva55445

To be honest, I'm new here, and I don't really know where to write. I really want helmets to be displayed in cut scenes. If someone can do that, I really need help because I don't know how to make mods at all.

[Removed the bit that violated our TaP. --TNL]

Edited by Thandal
Compliance with rules.

Okay its not a mod as I haven't found a way to replicate what this cheat engine does in Frosty yet but:

If you wish to use this in cutscenes and Skyhold
you can use cheat engine with the DAI v49+Banter_p10.CT search this not sure about linking directly here
First run your game
Then run cheat engine
Click on the little icon that looks like a monitor and direct it to the DragonAgeInquisition.exe
Then click on the icon that looks like a folder and find DAI v49+Banter_p10.CT
Click yes when it asks you
Scroll down to the bottom where it says Toggle Skyhold Outfit you can either press the box next to this
or in Game press Numpad 7
If you load this before a save it should work automatically. If you load the table while in Skyhold you have unequip and re-equip the armour/helmets you want working in Skyhold and Cutscenes.
Edited by Padme4000

Okay its not a mod as I haven't found a way to replicate what this cheat engine does in Frosty yet but:

If you wish to use this in cutscenes and Skyhold
you can use cheat engine with the DAI v49+Banter_p10.CT search this not sure about linking directly here
First run your game
Then run cheat engine
Click on the little icon that looks like a monitor and direct it to the DragonAgeInquisition.exe
Then click on the icon that looks like a folder and find DAI v49+Banter_p10.CT
Click yes when it asks you
Scroll down to the bottom where it says Toggle Skyhold Outfit you can either press the box next to this
or in Game press Numpad 7
If you load this before a save it should work automatically. If you load the table while in Skyhold you have unequip and re-equip the armour/helmets you want working in Skyhold and Cutscenes.

Did it work out for you in game or you suggest it should be this way?(sorry if it sounds kinda rude, English is not my first language so sometimes its hard for me to express myself the way I intend to)

The reason why I ask is because Toggle Skyhold outfit function in cut scenes works for me only for armor itself, but not for helmets :sad: Helmets behave the same way as they always do in cut scenes, they disappear :sad: I thought maybe the problem is that I load the table when already in Skyhold, but loading table before loading save and re-equipping didn't help any bit.

I am so sorry to hear that, the tool was working for me just by Toggling Skyhold Outfit then unequipping the helmet and re-equipping it. But I think you need to keep it ticked for the whole time you are playing otherwise it will revert back to hiding during cutscenes.

Just tested again during the Prologue scene where you go the direction Cullen is in, with it the Toggle Skyhold Outfit clicked through the whole cutscene it worked.

And don't worry you don't sound rude at all.

I am so sorry to hear that, the tool was working for me just by Toggling Skyhold Outfit then unequipping the helmet and re-equipping it. But I think you need to keep it ticked for the whole time you are playing otherwise it will revert back to hiding during cutscenes.

Just tested again during the Prologue scene where you go the direction Cullen is in, with it the Toggle Skyhold Outfit clicked through the whole cutscene it worked.

And don't worry you don't sound rude at all.

Thank you for checking, that's very kind of you, at least now I know that It actually works and I just need to try another sequence of actions.

Really appreciate your desire to help everyone here :smile:

Oh what a relief. Hate to cause any negative to ones who tries to help.

Edited by Gumblerumble

• 3 weeks later...

Wellllllll I finally checked everything and turns out table worked just fine all the way through EXCEPT the only area I needed the helmet on in :laugh: so in case anyone wanted to wear any crown which created with mesh-editing of any helmet while sitting on the throne in Skyhold, seems like it's not gonna work and the only way is to add crown/helmet mesh to hair mesh, unfortunately

But in case if it actually works and I messed something up AGAIN please let me know!