Need a little help from the pro's

Sure thing. Hmm tied up hmm nvm just joking. I will be free anytime after 5 pm est tomorrow.

Don't disrespect Purr like that. I'm not trying to save all women ,,, but

It's ok

the user has limited internet connection availability. I did have to remove the last PM due to me at 100% , It would not allow me to send any more messages.

This user can't use discord due to terms on data plan.

So it's ok hu, every one just calm down. it's not what it looks like.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a joke first off and it was a play on words just trying to be playful. No harm in that.

But I guess you can't let that user speak for there self. Needless to say the offer was resinde ethier way. I was happy at least purr4me reached out. Don't see you doing anything constructive as to my post.

At least purr4me. I thank you for the advice and direction. Wish otherwise but understand unfortunately. Doesn't look like I will be able to get things rolling. It would be one thing to have help. Trying to learn this on my own I have done before and not going to waste more time on it. Modding fallout3 is harder than building one with all of the problems with the geck and the learning curve plus not being able to script cuts out many good mods from a tip I got here.

At least purr4me. I thank you for the advice and direction. Wish otherwise but understand unfortunately. Doesn't look like I will be able to get things rolling. It would be one thing to have help. Trying to learn this on my own I have done before and not going to waste more time on it. Modding fallout3 is harder than building one with all of the problems with the geck and the learning curve plus not being able to script cuts out many good mods from a tip I got here.

Pick a mod you like the most that has the most plug-ins and I'll attempt to show you here on the nexus IF the addmins don't mind that is?

At least I can share the information to the masses.

So it's up to the site administration.

I don't want to spam the nexus

Ok mmm mod or your choice. if I don't understand what you want. Bye the way purr. That enb (maybe) water glitch is why I'm here also.

I don't deal in ENB modding, most of the time I am repairing systems and games that are not compatible with that subject.

Intel has issues with altering Direct-x files.

Ati some cards, Nvidea only 3 cards I found. I support in creat detail the Intel By pass files here on the nexus, have offered other change outs to remedy the issues for other graphics cards, but there's way too much to consider for ENB modding.

ENB boils down hardware issues. It's nice on the right PC, it is not so nice on systems that can not handle it.

I'll posts some screen shots for MMM prep.

Sure np if enb isn't your field.

Ok, just we are on the same page. What are you doing to start explaining.

the proper merging processes, I hope you do have the band width, your going to need it.

you need every version of MMM from 1 to 6.2

I obtain from another website that's intact. (1.0rc6.1) Original used for assets that are missing in current versions, there are gaps, that need repairing so those gaps are missing assets.

you will be building an asset pack to draw information from.

what I won't be showing you are the repair works, that's a really big process, I'll just be showing you the basics so you get the right Idea.

Tools needed.

1. https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54991?tab=files&file_id=1000018736
  2. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194?tab=files&file_id=119742
  3. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/5104?tab=files&file_id=78944
  4. https://github.com/z-edit/zedit/releases/download/0.6.5/zEdit_v0.6.5_-_Portable_x64.7z

and here is what you need to see in the source materials required for your project.

mmm-prep.jpg

the tool I sent to you in the PM is the first tool you will be using, the reason is it is 32bit version 1 and is fully computable with Fomm's interface.

The boss sorter works in tandem as an add on tools set, not only does it sort the mods according to vintage settings when the mod was first on the scene base on NO mutant's allowed discussions, current loot breaks the chains. we don't need breaking chains.

Like this:

Sorting-tools.jpg