Can't Stay Invisible

jcdenton2012

Right, so I'm 99% sure that this is some sort of bug with HDT... hair, body, or something of the sort, but I'm not fully sure. So, I have invisibility potions and when I drink one I'm invisible for about two seconds and then the effect fails, pops, and I'm visible again. Sneak, don't sneak, crouch, not crouched, move, don't move. The effect lasts a few seconds and fails, and no... the effect isn't supposed to last three seconds. Player brewed potions or the default in-game potions. They both fail after a few seconds.

I figured out what it was. It was HDT, but mixed in with a lot of other things... >_>... pretty much a collision issue because I had Immersive Weapons mixed into the pot with HDT, SOS, and a host of other mods; and I didn't clean the save of old scripts when I deactivated Immersive Weapons. So, the game was considering the scripts active, and between that HDT, etc... like... weirdness ensued because my characters boobs were considered as activators. So right, if anyone else runs into this problem... install and use this mod to resolve.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64541