performance enbs?

wilwhitt56

ive been trying to use enbs on my skyrim game, but all of them seem to drag my frame rate down significantly the ones ive tried to use are:

HRK enb

RYA enb

photoreal enb

and sakyamuni enb, which promised good performance.

I followed the instruction of all of them, but i still wind up slow framerate, like, choppy slow. is there a performace friendly, climate of tamriel safe ENB that anyone knows of?

Dreamer ENB is what I used when I last played Skyrim LE. On a GT 940MX laptop GPU, I got fairly good frames with a fully modded game using this ENB at 1080p.

thank you, also im trying to use lucien right now an im having an issue where in the racemenu all i see is blue screen and eyes. i followed the instruction to the letter and turned of AA and AF. you know anything else that could cause this?

Dreamer ENB is what I used when I last played Skyrim LE. On a GT 940MX laptop GPU, I got fairly good frames with a fully modded game using this ENB at 1080p.

i decided to try the dreamer enb, but im having the same problem. open up new game, wind up with invisible walls and floating eyes. AA and AF are off, what else do i need to do?

i decided to try the dreamer enb, but im having the same problem. open up new game, wind up with invisible walls and floating eyes. AA and AF are off, what else do i need to do?

i figured it out. for those that are using nvidia you need to go to your control panel (not the geforce experience) and go to your 3d settings for skyrim. there is a setting called multi-framed sample anti aliasing, turn that off.