Why is this happening

pman37000

Every couple of minuets this happens.

I recently uninstalled fnis and since then its been causing problems even after i removed all fnis reliant stuff. i even got rid of all of my old saves that i am no longer using

Sounds like your best bet is to completely uninstall the game purge any references in your registry, reboot the machine, then reinstall and play the vanilla game without any mods.

started a new game entirely and had the problem currently re installing to see if any thing changes i thing i got rid of all my mods as well gonna reinstall those if i can get the warning to stop

Edited by pman37000

If nothing else works I would create a vanilla game, which just uninstalling the game does not do.

If you do not know how go to the Steam SSE forum and in the pinned topics at the top of the forum open:

Helpful Links and References by smr1957, scroll down to General Troubleshooting then Resetting Skyrim SE to Vanilla or a Clean Reinstall by Grimus.

Many people do not realize that just uninstalling the game by deleting local files in the Steam page leaves hundreds of files behind. In a case such as yours you will probably need to start with a completely vanilla game as anjenthedog suggested.

The tutorial by Grimus is the accepted method to create a vanilla game although I prefer Avrie's myself.