Robco Sales and Service location moved

Jambo11

Am I losing my mind, or was the Robco Sales and Service building in a different place?

I even found the place where I remember it being. https://www.dropbox.com/s/tuhze6d20zqgx2l/20200531162455_1.jpg?dl=0

I remember that there were two wall-mounted turrets on either side of the side entrance door. When I did a Brotherhood playthrough the turrets were attacking Liberty Prime as it/he was advancing to the CIT ruins.

Hell, is it still like that, and I just have a mod that changes it?

I only decided to make a post when I found the location where I remember it being.

Edited by Jambo11

Okay, I'm not sure where you think / thought it was. There are NO Laser turrets on the outside of Robco Sales.

It is just West of Nordhagen Beach, across the water.

The building's front entrance is not far from Boston Airport, and upon entering, it appears as a showroom for a number of RobCo-brand terminals, most of which have been destroyed. A service desk stands in front of the north wall, next to which is a doorway marked with an "employees only" sign, with a laser tripwire just beyond.

If you need more help, just Google: Fallout 4 Robco Sales location

Okay, I'm not sure where you think / thought it was. There are NO Laser turrets on the outside of Robco Sales.

The building's front entrance is not far from Boston Airport, and upon entering, it appears as a showroom for a number of RobCo-brand terminals, most of which have been destroyed. A service desk stands in front of the north wall, next to which is a doorway marked with an "employees only" sign, with a laser tripwire just beyond.

Then why do I remember the turrets attacking Liberty Prime as it was walking past?

Then why do I remember the turrets attacking Liberty Prime as it was walking past?

I just realized why there were turrets: I think I had a mod that overhauled the Mechanist's Lair.

F***, I really am losing my mind.

I just realized why there were turrets: I think I had a mod that overhauled the Mechanist's Lair.

F***, I really am losing my mind.

Just chalk it up to a bit of cabin fever. We are all going through it right now!