Nexus Site Forums Subforums scrambled again.

MalachiDelacot

Don't know if it's been asked before, but I've wondered

if it would be possible to get Nexus site forums:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/316-nexus-site-forums/

alphabetized ? ...it would look nicer....

Sadly, there's not anything we can do about that list at the moment. I'd definitely want to do something better with those when we finally move away from this forum software. We are talking years away though.

Sadly, there's not anything we can do about that list at the moment. I'd definitely want to do something better with those when we finally move away from this forum software. We are talking years away though.

I appreciate the thought anyway. :)

Wonder if I can just copy/pasta the tags..... (I have a notepad document on my desktop for things that I use often... so I can do exactly that. :) )

I sincerely hope that Nexus pick XenForo as that forum software has a similiar forum layout as the old IPS.

Hmm, it actually looks like we might be able to alphabetise them, not automatically though. We'll have to manually rearrange all 975 forums... I'll see if I get time to do that.

I agree with HeyYou about the forums and I think most people here would appreciate if the duplicates could be removed.

Edited by leonardo2

There appears to be two for Subnautica......

I would just like to be able to hide the forums I have no interest in. I only play like two or three games that are moddable. Not having to scroll thru the other hundred or so to find Fallout 4 would be really nice. :D

I would just like to be able to hide the forums I have no interest in. I only play like two or three games that are moddable. Not having to scroll thru the other hundred or so to find Fallout 4 would be really nice. :D

Well the forum definitely doesn't support that, so Ctrl + F is probably the best way to use that page... or go to Fallout 4 on the site and go to Community -> Forums in the nav.

Duplicates?

Yes, duplicates as I just went through almost the entire list of forums and found not one, not two or three, but five Unreal Tournament 2004 forums at the bottom.

I know there are other games that has more than one forum and listing them here will take some time to scroll up or down a couple of times.

I would appreciate if the TES games (all of them from Arena to SSE) were organized into one forum similiar (what the old BSF had) to the game forum at the top.