Nexus Site Forums Subforums scrambled again.

MalachiDelacot

There appears to be two for Subnautica......

I would just like to be able to hide the forums I have no interest in. I only play like two or three games that are moddable. Not having to scroll thru the other hundred or so to find Fallout 4 would be really nice. :D

"Ctrl-F" is your friend! :whistling:

There appears to be two for Subnautica......

I would just like to be able to hide the forums I have no interest in. I only play like two or three games that are moddable. Not having to scroll thru the other hundred or so to find Fallout 4 would be really nice. :D

"Ctrl-F" is your friend! :whistling:

No it isn't....... :D

It hates me. I can hear it laughing at me when I press those keys. Its an evil laugh. I can hear it mumbling in the background. "so, you think I am going to find something for you? Ha! You got another thing comin' buddy....."

Is there some logic to the order of the game sub-forums? The order in which they appear has changed between this morning and now.

I know I asked this question before and never got a satisfactory answer. Maybe I'll have better luck this time.

But then again I never got a satisfactory answer as to why in the mods search authors was changed to users.

Edited by M48A5

I've merged the other topic into this one, there's no sense in having two topics about the exact same thing in two different forums.

Also, as far as I can tell there is no duplication of the Subnautica forums.

Following the previous topic, I did start trying to put them in an A-Z order, but it's a mammoth task that could take me several hours. You'll notice the first 20-or-so are alphabetical.

Maybe, just maybe, you could eliminate the sub-forums that either have no posts or no posts in the last two years. Part of the Terms and Policies states that you should not post if a thread has not had any posts in a long time. I have seen some sub-forums where the last post is seven years old.

Yeah, I'm not sure we want to delete anything. Each section is designated to a game on the site and, active or not, it is part of that game entry. If it takes too long I might ask the devs if they can alphabetise it on a database level as the forum admin controls aren't exactly made for this kind of edit. :laugh:

I've merged the other topic into this one, there's no sense in having two topics about the exact same thing in two different forums.

Also, as far as I can tell there is no duplication of the Subnautica forums.

There is actually a duplicate.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/3326-subnautica/

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/3528-subnautica/

• 2 months later...

There are still TWO(!!) [2] Subnautica sub-forums (pun not intended).

Really, it cost me at least an hour to figure out why I couldn't find my post.

Please, just move all the threads from one forum to the other, and delete, or hide, or rename, or obliterate the other. Really, it shouldn't be that difficult.