The Elven Journal

Lula77

Hello guys, I thought to start a journal here, where I will give updates on what bodies and followers I am working on, and finished! As well as some future projects. I have decided to name my Journal "The Elven Journal" Simply because that is the race of the characters I am playing the most. So It is more than suitable to use that name to my journal then, i think.

II recently started modding followers, and i have now little over 20 followers uploaded on nexus. Recent uploads are Thor and Lord Shiva, two ancient gods, from two different cultures, one of this is a Hindu God.

I have eventually plans to also make Tyr, the norse god of War, and the Demon slayer Kartikeya, Shiva's son. And before someone asks, NO, I will NOT create Loki as a follower! I think we have enough of evil tricksters in Skyrim as it is already, do not you think...lol. I might consider to make Gudrun, Freya,Baldur, Brage, Balder and a few other Norse gods later...I am playing with that as a future project.

I have also plans to make a few more elves as followers too. There are way to little selection of Elves out there on Nexus, specially elven men...

As for now, i am taking a small brake to focus on playing skyrim! I think I have earned a small break from modding and focus on playing the game a while. I will upload the rest of what I have modded this coming few days, the follower mods I have left to upload... :smile:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been some issue with the Jasmine file, with some issue at the dead mans drink. So i have remade the file and hopefully fixed it, she will still bee in Jorvaskrr but the file will look like this LU_Jasmine instead of just Jasmine. So unfortunately anyone having the old file needs to uninstall Jasmine completally from the game and reinstall it with the new one. Once I am done testing the file and uploaded the update.

I created some time ago another Aztec native American named Roberto, but I have not uploaded him yet on nexus, another follower i created much at the same time as Roberto is a woman follower, a wench named Anita. I just have not uploaded her yet. When I create followers I create several of them. But will only upload 2 or 3 followers a day at the time when i upload them to nexus.

I felt like I needed a few more female followers in my game. Simply because I was not entirely happy with some of them. Of cause i am happy to see that people on Nexus like the followers I have created. We all have or different taste on what followers we like in the game, so it is great do have a good section of varieties of followers. So this time I have created one new reguard woman and a few breton girls. I also created 2 more breton guys Bryan and Henry. I am planing to make a few more wood elves and maybe, just maybe a high elf too. It just depends if i find a face that i would like there. As some nexus members might have noticed is that i like one dark elf face particularly much, the one that i have used pretty much on all my dark elven males and dark elven vampires. The other elven face i find beautiful is one of the wood elven male faces. And it is the one i have used to Michael and Raphael. If i make a high elf , it only depends on if i find a face that is appealing enough for me, so to speak..

I finished Alvor's cousin Sally today, and I have to say without bragging, she became better than i expected her to turn out! I am truly happy with her and I am sure others will bee too. I just uploaded her on Nexus. I was going to upload her yesterday, but something went wrong with the esp file so i had to remake the file completely to make it work correctly...

I also took the challange to make an Asian girl with the imperial head as a base model. How ever i am not entirely happy with the outcome since there was no fitting Asian eyes in betcheda's eyes selection. But i guess she will have to do...I will upload her to morrow along with two other female followers...

Someone asked me to make Gabriel and Uriel to skyrim SE as well, so I decided to do so, at the same time I made Legolas. I wanted Legolas in my game as well, so there fore I decided to go ahead and make Gabriel, Uriel and Ariel as well when i was on it! This 4 new followers have now been uploaded to nexus.. I was planing to Make a wood elf with the name Laurel, But somehow the facial hair do not work when using Ck. I do not know why that is, because it shows perfectly on my character that i play, this facial hair, but NOT when you want it on your follower for some reason. This is why 99% of my elven male followers are clean shaven...In

case someone wonders...

Today i am working on a family, as well as Kartikeya and Parvati, including a handsome fella named Antonio. Actually i had several family members already created, but thought to make 4 more from this family. I will upload this family today on sexus later. There will bee 7 members available to download if one fancy the whole family so to speak...After this, i will take a gaming break and not create any new followers for a while...

• 4 weeks later...

I am taking a break from modding followers a while. It is gaming time for me. How ever, I have some followers that I have made some time ago, that I have not yet uploaded on nexus. So this will bee available in a couple of days, when i feel like uploading them. It is 2 native indian guys, and a couple of female followers that i have not uploaded yet. But will do so in a few days, when i feel like it...

• 2 months later...

I had to reinstall the whole game once again. I uninstalled NMM and I tried MO2. Looked all good at first, but the bodyslide did not work with MO2. I could not find the converted files, so i told my self, screw this s#*!. I try Vortex instead. So now I will try to use Vortex and see if it is better than NMM. So we have to see! Once I have downloaded the mods and get that blasted bodyslide to work, i have decided I will make a few followers to the oldrim. Because I want some proper looking male followers in my oldrim game. Now you probably will say "Probably more of American native indian guysI" Who know, I might just do that...LOL..Nah there will bee others, one can not have a game with just American native indians...lol, So there will bee others and a few more elves as well.

I might make some few new followers to SE as well. What I have planned is to totally remake the family of Luciel so you wont need to have the Humanoid Vampires installed, if you do not want to. I am very excited over the new project I will bee taking on, now when i found out a few tricks...How EVER i just hope the creation Kit will allow me to do so...I will have to test it first if it does or not...But first i need to redownload all my favorite mods for the two skyrim games. When that is all done i can take on my planned projects...

• 3 weeks later...

I have been fooling around overhauling the elven faces, and FINALY I have a manly handsome wood elf face for males, saved as a preset, i also overhauled the high elven face as well...My game started to crash after I had installed the havock makeup overlays, and i also tested the twintail hairstyles, which also made my game crash already in racemenu..So I removed a few things. I am also working on some teen followers, 2 lolita's, one vampire, one non vampire. Plus 3 and 4 others, including 2 teenaged elven girls as well...I will try to have this projects uploaded on nexus in a couple of days...