The Elven Journal

Lula77

I have an elven guy that I made some time ago named Rodriel that i decided to make so that he sells food. I use Solstice Castle to my elven home and castle. This castle is one of my favorites, and i like it even more when you are able to choose if you want it to bee inhabited or not. This castle ws inhabited with mostly humans, so there fore i switched it so it was not inhabited, and now I have been fixing the elves that i want to gather up and have to live at solstice castle with me. I also fixed an elf smithy, but i have some issues with him too, he does not sell smithy goods, even though i have tried to fix it by looking at a tutorial how to make a smithy. Seems like something is wrong so, I am trying to solve the issue before i even consider uploading it. I have managed to make Uriel to work and he works perfectly fine, both trains you and sells magic stuff. So he will most likely bee uploaded today for download along with Michael..

Yes, I did make Uriel and Michael earlier a year ago I think it was, but I was not to happy with the face, so i overhauled them and also change the original game faces proportions so they look more handsome and more manlier than what they looked with the games presets...Also back then, when I first made Michael, I did not know how to fix a trainer, I just thought that you just needed to choose the trainer option in creation kit in the follower character option and that was it. I had no idea about factions and other things needed to make it to work, back then. So this project I have been doing lately is a complete overhaul from the old once i made a year back...I have plans to overhaul Gabriel too, to look better than the old version does, that I made a year ago. Not sure when I overhaul him, but it will bee a future project... Jasmine, is also now fixed so there is no longer issues in Falkreath, an issues that some of the gamer had reported me about... I also created yet another redguard named Lathifa and, 3 Asian girls, including a couple of Elven women as well...That I will upload on Nexus too someday soon, I just want to fix a few things with this females first. If some of you modders out there knows a good tutorial on how to make a character selling food, please send me an email, i would bee happy to get help with this, if i can not get it fixed soon, thank you

Edited by Lula77

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lothariel the bard, have finally started to do his job in the castle. He walks around playing some lovely music to the inhabitants. I have not decided yet if i should have him sing too, or just play lute and flute. But in any case Lothariel will soon bee available for download on nexus, as soon as he is considered done and I am happy with the outcome..

Edited by Lula77

I have now decided that having Lothariel play instruments in the castle is far better to have him sing. First of all, I can not seem to make him sing, and second of I all, I think playing instruments suits better to a castle than to an inn. There for I have decided that he will play instruments only as a castle bard...As for the 3 others, I have not yet managed to get them sell their goods...I will continue try to fix this problem in a couple of days, but i need to take a break from this 3 projects for a while...

Edited by Lula77

• 2 months later...

I do not know what happened, but something screw up my game so it started crash like crazy...I think it is because i tweaked and changed things to much on one of my private follower...Or it is to cluttered by left overs from old files, i do not know. Yes, yes, The Kruisnik Lucan's father, is the one that wont bee shared with anyone...lol..So what I will do is, put up Merlin before i uninstall the whole thing and reinstall it once again...Like i have not done that several times already this past 4 years...

Edited by Lula77

After clean reinstall, yes due to heavily crashing, that i can not figure out why, I have decided to only create new followers, and try to make it as a follower pack, it i figure out how. So I will bee updating Bella, so she actually will do farming once you appoint her working place, which she in previous version refused to do. Oh, I have heard brother John is on his way back to Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun, after many years long crusade mission. I have decided to create an old Conjurer as a follower, for those of you who fancy to have an old hag on your missions. In any case 4 new farmers, a hag and a young conjurer will bee available on Nexus to morrow. Oh yes, brother John should arrive to Temple of Kynareth by to morrow as well!

Edited by Lula77

I have long thought that it was a bit sad to see the camping place near the Riverwood gate so empty. So I decided to change that and now Commander Antonius and his 2 faithful companions Octavius and Brutus occupies the place. I made this 3 followers as one file, to save some space, and to see if i had the knowledge how to create a pack. It turned out great, so from now on, i think i will make a couple of packs since i enjoy to have a lot of followers to choose from as well as increase the population in the game...

• 6 months later...

I have made a lot of followers lately! I seem to have this creating follower addiction or something! :laugh: Yesterday I made 5 new followers that i uploaded to nexus today. I always seem to get more ideas of followers, after a while. Now I have a lot of followers that I have not yet uploaded to nexus. And today, yet again my creativity took hand on me and I got ideas of future projects. I am planning to make my first summon spell in the very near future. I also have got inspired to try to make a couple of adoptable elven children, and 2 redguard children...in the coming future, after I have taken a little more modding schooling so i have the know how to make adoptable children. :thumbsup:

Well my first spell was done yesterday and uploaded on nexus. If people like it, i might make more spells in the future! Why I made the spell, was mostly to challenge my skills and see if i could do it, and of cause to get a new spell in to the game. The project of making children will sadly bee put aside, because there was way to much clipping with the custom hair, that is simply was no point, to even make an adoptable child to the game. So sadly, that i wont take as a project anymore...

Edited by Lula77

• 2 weeks later...

I have been thinking to make a couple of spells in mid October this year. Focusing on Conjuration, for those who do not always want followers with them but want extra fighting help by a great warrior etc. Or who wants and extra warrior fighting at their side. Projects for October, see list bellow..

Planned summoning spells

• The Sacred Book Of Lord Shiva
  • The Book Of The Demon slayer
  • The Book Of Tezcatliopoca
  • The Viking Eric Bloodaxe
  • The Ancient Book of Odin
  • The Ancient Book Of Thor
  • The Book Of Corpses
Edited by Lula77