The Elven Journal

Lula77

I just want to say that the spells that i have planed to make..well that has to wait for a couple of reasons.. Firstly my logitech gamepad is broken and the logotech that i bough now does not work with steam it seems, like the logitech gamepad that i had before. Secondly, steam forces me to update, I have tried to use the settings so it wont update until i launch the game...But i still have some issue with it, still forcing me to update. Was thinking if I have to uninstall the game and reinstall it and see if the settings works better. I like it as it is...and since there is no skse for now, i am not interested...So the modding has to wait for now...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I finally got my SE (NON AE) up running! The first thing i did was to create 2 more cat people. 2 females. I also created an argonian female. But i will put them together on creation Kit Later! Because due to the forced AE update and Christmas celebration preparations I have not had time to do any mods or even game at all. Plus that my gamepad was broken. I have a new one now, so I can finally play skyrim and other games...Because I feel like to play skyrim right now. It can take a couple of days before i put together the followers on Creation Kit! Those of you who wants a bit more cat women and lizard women, please nee patient. And lastly i want to make something Perfectly clear. I will not make as much of Cat people and lizard people as I make humans and elves. Sorry about that. But I Promise to make at least a few of them for you guys..

4 female beasts are now done. How ever there is something wrong, that i need to figure out what the heck is the issue. All my followers that i have made before and worked brilliantly now refuse to work properly. There is no follow me option when talking on them, which all my followers had before! Now all followers old and new once i made do not have that follow me option. And I can not understand why that is, even if do everything correctly that i have done before to make it function correctly. But nothing seems to work properly. I will NOT upload the female beasts until i have figured out the cause and everything works properly..

Well today I got my beast followers that i was working on recently by the request of Iarpo, uploaded on nexus. I am also planning to update Lula Love, so she works properly as she should, and give her a little overhaul on her face. But first I have to uninstall the game again and reinstall the game, because of a mistake i made. All the textures are gone, so armors are light purple. I will have to remember to remove that mod and never use it again. So my mistake is all mine, no one else to blame for that than myself. Once i have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and the mods i have used. I will try to work on putting Lula Love Updates together...

Edited by Lula77

I appreciate the work you've been doing on this, and on sharing.

One point (two of them) that bother me, is the ears. Elf ears have a bad habit of poking through hats or even iron helmets. I never found a solution except to give my elves rounded human ears (which you can do in character creation).

Another thing about elves: They tend to be shorter than humans. I use this mod to change the perspective, so that I see things from the perspective of someone who is shorter than those around him (or taller, in the case of high elves). I find this really adds to the role-playing experience.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28091

• 3 weeks later...

That is strange, I have never had that issue when using helmets. Only on Divine Shop's cloaks. But not when using vanilla helmets etc. Sound like like a small mod glitch to me, caused by a mod.

Edited by Lula77

Well, I have yet again made a few elven followers, such as Petunia, Ping, Mai. I also created Ogath's sister Oglana, who just like her brother, is an hybrid between an ogre and a human. A few vampires is also created as followers, such as Carmilla. I will upload them, but not all of once, i have made quite many, that i will upload a couple of during this coming few days, when i have time and fixed the ESL versions.

Edited by Lula77

Wererommel, I think i know what you mean now, i noticed the issue with one of my female elves using the helmet. The problem is not Divine Shop mod, it is most likely the racemenu that causes this glitches...

• 2 months later...

Today I have started to work on two new spell books, namely The sacred book of Shiva and the book of Xolotl. This two books will make it possible to summon Lord Shiva and Xolotl from the godly realms. I have also decided to make this books so one have to seek for clues to find where this books are located. And naturally they will bee very powerful to have around in 60 seconds once you summon them, after you learn how to cast the summoning spell..

After this two books, I will probably make summoning books to summon Odin and Thor as well Straight from Asgard... to help you in battle. For those who rather summon them, than have them as followers. But one project at a time. So patience is required...But it will bee worth the wait.

I just finish the new spell mod, Book of Xolotl! Now i just need to test it in the game, after that, if it works correctly i will upload it to the game... The sacred book of Shiva, i will start to work on to morrow! I have other things to do than to make mods 24 hours a day... So for those of you who are excited in getting some new conjuring spells in your game, please patience...I upload them when they are tested and when i see they work properly...