The Elven Journal

Lula77

Since there seem to bee some people on Nexus that likes Drows, I decided to create Drow siblings named Corvin and Drada. I will upload them on Nexus in a while, after I have tested so they look ok in the game...

Edited by Lula77

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I decided to give Leztat a bit of an overhaul! I just was not entirely happy with his look. Now he is a bit taller and better looking, and way more powerful warrior than the last version. He also looks a bit more vampirish, to bee a day walker. I have been using him a while on my missions and i am very happy with the outcome of his new looks and update on this Leztat 2022 version. I will have to take some pictures and put him on Nexus, I am sure you'll like like the new version of him as much as I do! Hairstyle has not been changed, so he has that got villain look on him still. But he is no dark elf hybrid no more...And best of all he is a complete fearsome badass. Rest of his secrets you will find out when i upload him...lol Another bad ass that I have enjoyed running around with is Andriel, an absolutely fierce warrior, some of you would probably think he is a complete lunatic, with his hacking and slashing when he uses his sword. He charges his enemies without hesitation and they never see it coming. Andriel truly make me laugh at times, with his fearless warrior attitude when he battles...Andriel is not gifted in any magic like , Illusion, destruction, restoration or Conjuration though, but he is one insane warrior with his sword. The 3rd one I am often using to follow me is Ramoniel, he is one heck of a bad ass too in battles...This 3 are the characters i use the most on my missions, so I am sure you'll like them as much as I do. If you are like me, fancy male warriors on your missions rather than women...lol

Edited by Lula77

The overhauled badass hybrid, Leztat is now available for download on nexus with the title Leztat 2022! If you have the old versions of him. Just remove it completely from your game before downloading Leztat 2022. I have been running with this badass hybrid in my game, and he is a real joy to have with on my missions. I am sure you will enjoy him as much as i do. The other two brutally fierce badasses, Andriel and Romaniel i upload on nexus later on, when I have taken some snapshots of them, which i will do today during gaming.

Edited by Lula77

Ramoniel and Andriel are now available on Nexus! And YOU MR ROYALBANK! YES YOU! If you do not like my followers, do not download them. And if you do not have anything nice to say, keep your fingers off from your frigging keyboard and TYPE NOTHING! I put a lot of time and love down to my character's which you do not, since you do not mod! So I say again, if you do not have anything nice to type, do not type at all!!! :armscrossed:

Edited by Lula77