Everyday rpg

Fishystick

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Elsuch has gone to his village to meet his family. He has gone there also to muster aid and support. He has given me this map" Has-Big-Axe pulled out a map from his pocket and showed to Tyjet the spot that had been marked by Elsuch, "At this place resides a mighty elven mage in a tower. He is old and wise and once taught Elsuch. He believes that this wizard has the power, or at least the connections to help us destroy the Staff"

Tyjet looks up at Has-Big-Axe... "Are you sure this mage can be trusted? This is a powerful weapon. For all we know this could be a trap. I think we should be careful with this mage guy, or at least wait until Elsuch returns."

ooc: ok fellas. i got back to my house on yesterday, the 24th, but at 2:30 in the morning! uuuggh! sorry. anyways, this is gonna be a long post. this is what i thought of so that i could catch up w/ you guys. oh, and fyi: eiade is pronounced EE-YAH-DAY.

ic:

Eiade's appointment with a possible employer for a mission was running 20 minutes late. she was in an alleyway in an elevated part of town. out of boredom, she climbed up the side of a house and onto the roof, and looked out on the town. beyond the edge of the town, there was a field, which led into a forest. she saw three figures at the forest's edge, two of which she recognized as elsuch and has-big-axe.

she heard something. peering down into the alleyway, eiade saw a man in a calf-length black cloak. actually more of a parka than a cloak. the garment had no sleeves, but merely hung over the torso. covering his feet and hands were black gloves and boots. he looked dangerous.

the wood elf jumped down into the alleyway, in front of the man.

"lets get down to business, shall we?" she said. "since you're already 20 minutes late."

"well, bosmer," said the man. his voice sounded like that of a dark elf. "you shouldn't pretend that you've been waiting here the whole time." eiade eyed him with suspicion, wondering how he knew that she was 10 minutes late from the tavern.

"there is an item," said the dunmer. "a weapon of great significance and power. a staff, carved out of wood and powerfully enchanted. not too long ago i felt its presence in this very town. however, i am a sorceror, not an agent, scout, or thief. i need you to find it for me and find it soon."

eiade had remembered the staff that has-big-axe bore, and recalled seeing the bulge in his cloak in the tavern. that very well could be the thing that the shady sorceror was after.

"you have seen it," he said. eiade stared at him in disbelief. this dark elf was more than just a wandering sorceror. she felt his evil and heard the malice in his voice. telepathy was not a common occurance. he must've been blessed by the evil daedra. she began to back away. he was pure evil.

"you have seen it," he repeated. "find it for me tonight and i will reward you hansomly." she backed away farther. she shouldn't have dealings with this man.

"do not back away, bosmer, if you know what is good for you! i can reward you beyond your wildest dreams!"

"I... will not be involved with... the likes of you!" said eiade. she turned and ran. the sorceror's eyes glowed red and he took action. eiade turned and looked at him as she ran. out of his clothing he procured a red gemstone, the size of a fist. the sorceror cried out and out of the stange glowing gem shot a spread-fire burst of red energies.

Eiade's legs gave her a burst of speed as she was about to round the corner, but it wasn't enough. one of the red energy projectiles grazed her left arm near the shoulder.

Through the searing pain from her shoulder, eiade ran as fast as she could. she sprinted through the center of the town, vaulting over merchant's carts and dodging around people, and reached the edge of the town. she ran through the field toward has-big-axe, who was walking with someone whom she hadn't met yet. she looked at her shoulder, which she had been clutching the whole time. there was a long, slender, red scar.

"has-big-axe!" she cried out in desperation. "has-big-axe!!" the two whirled as she finally caught up with them.

"the staff! you're... you're in danger! the sorceror... he was... I..." eiade hadn't realized how exhausted the red energy blast had made her. her eyes wandered a bit as she breathed heavily, and then the exhausted wood elf fainted, and fell to the ground.

ooc: LONG POST!!! sorry StefkeDeBelg, i had to kind of interupt your entrance.

Tyjet looks down at Eiade's limp elf body... "I was afraid of this..." Tyjet picks up her body and leans her up against a rock as Has-Big-Axe looked in the direct where she came, weapon ready just in case. Tyjet then chants some soft words and places his hands on Eiade's head... after a few minutes, he removes his hands. "She will be ok, she just needs to sleep. Let me explain. I am a scout for my guild, the Carriers. We work in and out of the Mage's Guilds and Blades. We have recieved word of a dangerous sorceror walking about this area. I was trying to warn her not to go see this sorceror. His name is Luthin. No one knows where he came from but I know from sources that he came for some powerful weapon. From what Eiade just said, I am assuming he came for this staff. We have to destory soon. From what I learned this guy is ruthless."

Tyjet looks around... "Maybe we should set up camp soon. We need to find a more secure place first though..."

OOC: StefkeDeBelg, please do join. The more the merrier!:)

IC:

Has-Big-Axe watched the Bosmer acrobat faint at his feet with an all too familiar wound on her shoulder and he tensed up for battle, the staff in his left hand, his battle-axe in his right - a clumsy way to wield weapons but more effective. He looked to Tyjet who nodded and reassured him that the Bosmer would be ok. After several moments of serenity, the Argonian put away his weapons and knelt down at the side of Eiade.

"Tyjet, Luthin is not a stranger to me. He is, or was, the apprentice of the necromancer who once owned this staff. This wound on this wood elf's shoulder is caused by the same malicious magic that caused the Scar that i showed to you. It is thankfully not as severe an injury as that becaus the crystal that caused it wa not connected to the staff" Tyjet looked up in confusion, Has-Big-Axe continued, "Yes, this staff was more than just a the wooden shaft that I possess. A crystal, a large red crystal once adorned the head of this staff. It also is an artifact of power beyond mortal belief. When these two agents of evil are used in conjunction with each other, the power of the staff is phenomenal. I presume that you know how dangerous Luthin is, it was he - after i killed his master - who took up his master's staff and struck me. I was 18 months in recovery through daedric sorcery and dwarven genius. That many years ago, Luthin was still inexperienced and he struck me barely a glancing blow, and you have seen the damage it has caused. These twenty years in preparation must have made Luthin powerful, this staff must never be allowed to fall into his hands. I would die many times if i could to protect it"

Has-Big-Axe looked down to the pale face of Eiade and the cauterised, but nevertheless brightly red gash on her shoulder. He held the staff carefully above the wound and gritted his teech and closed his eyes in concentration, the red glow disappeared from the flesh to be replaced by a normal, healthy peachy, yellowy colour. The wound closed slightly but did not heal altogether. Has-Big-Axe collapsed on the grass exhausted. "The wound will not cause her any more trouble but i am not strong enough to repair the damage to the flesh." he chuckled, "Luthin would be able to", he got up and stared at Tyjet, "that elven mage could probably help us as well. We can stay here and face Luthin, or we can seek a mighty mage's help, i know which i would prefer"

Meanwhile, as the Argonian spoke, Eiade had recovered her normal colour and stirred.

(OOC: Btw, i have no idea what's the normal colour for Bosmer skin hence 'peachy, yellowy colour')

ooc: i believe wood elf skin is a tanner color than, say, a breton or imperial. they look like they've lived in florida all their life.

ic:

Eiade's eyes opened slowly, and she clambered to her feet. She felt her shoulder, which was still in a dull pain. The wound was a lesser one now. She was a little tired, and pulled a pinch of saltrice out of a small pouch on her side, and put it under her tongue.

"I wouldn't worry about him attacking any time soon," she said. "I was too fast for him to follow. What we need to do is get away from here. He might catch sight of us at any time. We must be cautious with this dunmer named Luthin. I'm not even a spiritual person and I could feel the darkness emanating from him."

"We must leave here immediately. And I hate to be a burden, but I believe it would be best if we found a healer for this strange scar."

ooc:

1. What town are we at in Vvardenfell? I think it should be in Vvardenfell so that we all have the same idea of what the map is like.

2. Don't we need more in-depth character info? We all know I'm an acrobat, but I think we all need to know more about eachother to preserve the rp element. Just in case, here's my character info.

ooc: oh no! tyjet3 is a friend of mine, and he was on my computer last and i accidentally posted as him! i'm retarded!! sorry! the last post is mine!! :oops:

i just reported the last this one and the previous post to a moderator, hopefully they will be deleted and i'll re-post my rp entry!

OOC: My character is on the same page as Eiade's. Well, regarding the town that we are near, let's look at the facts. It is a seaside town with a tavern and a dock. It has woods fairly close by. The only town that matches the description exactly is Vivec and i don't want to be in Vivec so i have decided that we are in Gnaar Mok. We can pretend that there is a tavern there called the Stinking Barfly Tavern.

IC:

"Ah, Eiade, you're awake." Has-Big-Axe turned around and spoke to her, "Elsuch knew an elven mage of considerable power who lives here" he pointed on the map to the roughly drawn X near Sadrith Mora. Apparently this elf has devoted his life to healing and has a special interest in healing damage caused by magic. He also has a large collection of Dunmer artifacts (OOC: Yes, i do mean Divyath Fyr). He lives a fair way away from where we are now however, Elsuch was certain that he would be powerful enough to either destroy the Staff or help us in our mission.

Archived