Everyday rpg

Fishystick

"Let's go there and hope he can help. It might not be safe to stay the night in Sadrith Mora, but we don't have to much of a choice."

Tyjet looks at Eiade, "Do you need help or can you walk on your own? I can carry you if you need it."

ooc: this the real tyjet3

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"No i can walk fine, I'm not tired. The scar just hurts a little. But even so, Sadrith Mora is quite a long way from here. May I suggest we go to the Balmora Mages Guild and use their teleport service?"

ooc: we really need to figure out where we are... Are we near any towns or rivers? Are we close enough to Balmora to walk? @eiade in which town did you meet that guy? I don't really know what to do until we know this info.

OOC: Never fear! A DM is here!

IC:

Has-Big-Axe stood and pondered for a few moments before he spoke,

"It is probably unsafe to take any form of public transport at all. It would be even more unsafe to go back into Gnaar Mok with Luthin after us. I think we'll just have to follow the coast until we reach the Ahemmusa. I am good friends with their Wise Woman and i'm sure that she would be able to help us, or at least provide us with a boat to get to this elven mage."

You know, I have really been quite bored with mysef lately so..... ummm.... how should I say this..? Let me join oh oh let me! I have no need to ask do I? I mean you already said it yourself (exactly what you said I have completely forgot at the moment...) So, Ken's coming, if its ENTIRELY ok, you know: same Orc from the tavern. You should know him well Chunky_Moose.

I'll have a entry post shortly.

Has-Big-Axe was right. Luthin, as a telepath, can sense and "see" beings who are travelling through the 2nd dimensional plane, and would immediately know where we were headed.

"Well then, lets go already!" Eiade said. Eiade started off at a brisk trot down the road leading north, expecting the other two to come along. She hoped they wouldn't get tired often along the way. Especially the Argonian, lugging around all that ridiculously heavy Daedric. Daedric armor provides unparalelled protection, it's almost impossible to find, and a single gauntlet is worth a fortune, but in Eiade's opinion, heavy armor was like a ball and chain!

Eiade looked back at them. "Come on, then!"

OOC: Yeah i would like to join this rp, but since this is my first, i think one of the people who are in it already should put me in. you have my permission to put me in this how ever you want. I will be useing the character Isaac. hes on the 8th page of "introductions" in teh rp area. so i'd appreciate it if i could join :D

OOC: :stupid: Just kidding Biljo

I'd like to join too with my character Duriel.

Fit me in with the story as you see fit. This would be my first RP too. Please consider me.

If you do accept me then PM me your plans for me to come in.

Thanks for the consideration!

OOC: we have plenty of room and plenty of ways to add people. From what I gathered we will be traveling all way around the outer land of Vvardenfell -from Balmora ALL THE WAY around to Sadrith Mora-... Can we say, "long trip"... We will be passing through Gnisis, Ald Velothi, Khuul, Urshilaku Camp, Valenvaryon, all the way until Ahemmusa Camp... Talk to Chunky-Moose about entrances...

Tyjet sees Eiade walking quite well considering her injuries and runs to walk together with her. "Don't you think we should stop somewhere for supplies? We aren't very well prepared for this trip..." Has-Big-Axe comes near by and Tyjet glances at the map... "Why don't we see if "Andasreth" is vacant? Maybe we can stay there until morning? I'll just pick up some plants along the way and see what I can do with them. Then we can get some proper supplies from Gnisis."

Archived