Everyday rpg

Fishystick

OOC:

@Ken: You are joining in this post since you were in the tavern.

@FlightlessBird: You are sitting by the side of path with your paper and writing equipment. You are seeking inspiration for your book. I don't think you'll be able to join in on this post though.

@UberBender: A washed up, former druggy thief. LOL! I'll fit you into this post as well. You are going to try to rob us.

@eternaldarkness: Could you please wait a for te next post as well to join in? This one is going to be a long one guys...

Its great that so many people are joining up. We've got plenty of room and anyone else can join if they want.

IC (Finally lol):

Has-Big-Axe stopped and looked at the map with Tyjet and Eiade. Many years of of fighting and killing and experience of battle and combat had honed his skills well and he suddenly realised that something was wrong. Maybe it was in the air or maybe it was just some extra sense but he felt the presence of another, watching them. He whirled around with his axe drawn to greet...nothing but thin air. The other two looked at him, half-sarcastically, half-alarmedly. Has-Big-Axe ignored them and whirled again and this time swung his axe and chopped at the...thin air infront of him. His axe thudded into the ground, the enchanted daedric blade causing a small flame to leap from the dusty path. His companions were now struggling to prevent themselves from laughing and they started to walk off, bidding Has-Big-Axe to follow them. The Argonian remained silent and crouched down, moved his head about and sniffed the air. With a single, violent and sudden action, he drew out two daedric darts, hidden in a pouch and threw them towards a large bush. One thudded into a treetrunk behind the bush but the other - with a pleasing sound - thudded into flesh and a Khajiit stumbled out from the bush with the dart in his shoulder.

"AAGGHHHHH! This really hurts!!" Has-Big-Axe looked at the would-be bandit and walked up to him.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? Why were you hiding from me? Are you working for Luthin? Were you trying to rob us?"

The Khajiit just replied with,

"No! I'm just a freelance bandit! Get this damned thing out of my bloody shoulder will you? Please hurry, it hurts like withdrawing from skooma!" Has-Big-Axe chuckled to himself and pulled the dart out with a forceful motion, blood sprayed into his face and the Khajiit half-screamed, half-growled. The Argonian, unslung the Staff from his back and concentrated his mind on the Staff and the Staff on healing the wound. The tiny injury, relative to the massive ones caused by this staff and its crystal, healed quickly and perfectly under the immense power of the Staff.

The Khajiit looked relieved but shocked by the magic that had just healed him so quickly. "What the...?" he began to say but Has-Big-Axe shushed him and in a demanding tone asked,

"Who are you? Why are you here? How long have you been following us?"

The Khajiit looked annoyed for a moment but then replied,

"My name is Duriel. I work for nobody but myself and I followed you here from the Tavern. I have heard and seen most of what has happened (OOC: Yes you have! Read the previous posts, nice and simple). Please, maybe i can help you? I know of many hidden smuggler's caves and they should be more than willing to shelter you should you need it if i was to be with you..." Before Has-Big-Axe had a chance to reply, he heard a great bellow from behind them on the path.

"WAIT FOR MEEEE!" The approaching figure of an Orc appearedfrom around a bend in the path and he sprinted up to the group and stopped. He put his hands on his knees and panted for a few moments before getting up and declaring loudly,

"Hello Has-Big-Axe! I'm Ken! The Orc in the tavern! Remember me?" The Argonian nodded and Ken continued, "I saw you leaving the tavern and i saw what you did to that rat. I ran all the way after you to try to find out what was going on? What is going on? Has-Big-Axe sighed and began to speak,

"We are on our way to destroy the Staff that you saw do such evil to that rat. It is an evil artifact and we are journeying to the tower of a great elven mage who is going to help us destroy the Staff. However, we have a difficult opponent ahead of us, and also probably behind. His name is Luthin and he also wants the Staff. That is because he has another artifact that once belonged with the Staff. If someone of his evil could reunite these two evil artifacts...needless to say we would be in pretty big trouble." Ken did not looked dismayed for a second throughout the speech and instantly responded, "Can I help? I love a good adventure! I love to kill things! Especially evil magical things!" Has-Big-Axe smiled at both the Orc and the Khajiit. "You are both welcome to come with us. This is Eiade and this is Tyjet. Perhaps they will introduce themselves to you. But for now come, we have a great distance to travel"

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyjet greets them both with the Carriers greeting... locking his right hand in his left and bowing. "Nice to meet you two. I'm Tyjet. If you are in any sort of pain just ask... i bet that hurts, i'll see what I can do..." Tyjet lays Duriel down and grabs some resin, marshmerrow, and wickwheat and starts grinding them down to a paste. Tyjet then pulls out a sweetpulp. "Eat this", Tyjet says. Duriel looks over the sweetpulp and slowly starts chewing it. He grows to like it and soon realizes it's gone... Then all of a sudden Duriel totally relaxes and lays completely flat...

"wwwhhaaaaat?", Duriel says... Tyjet then stands over Duriel and places his feet firmly into the ground and yanks the dart out of his shoulder. Blood starts to flow down his arm... Tyjet grabs some extra cloth he has and rubs it in the paste. Then he slowly places it over the wound and ties it down firmly. Slowly Duriel comes back to normal and starts to feel the cool feeling of the paste on his skin... then a sudden wave of pain... Duriel twitches and then stands up as if nothing happened.

Tyjet could see that Duriel was confused from what just happened. He explained, "The thing you ate made it easier to remove the dart... believe me, it would have hurt a lot more if i hadn't of paralyzed you. The paste should heal you pretty quick, give it a few days..."

"So, shall we go?"

EDIT: total forget everything you just read... I am retarded... :blush: ... but don't forget that I skilled in medicines!!

OOC: :oops: I guess i missed that part... Grabs large rock and hits self very hard...

won't happen again... promise :innocent:

OOC: Thanks guys. This looks to be a fun RP!

IC: Duriel grabs his food sack from behind the bush and brushes off the dirt.

"Thannnk you forrr yourr merrrcy. I suppossse I am bounnd to hellp you. I really don't rob people anymorrre but I like the look of that armor. I've cleaned up my act a lot since jail and rehab. Niccce to meeet you Eiade. Nice to meet you Tyjet."

Duriel pauses, remembering his former self.

"Lets go."

OOC: Well, Than you for my entry.(Yes, in fact killing things is a hobby)

IC: Ken greets Tyjet and Eiade with a smile "Yes, I am Ken Ralliman... greetings to you. I will try to help put as much as I can to all of you." And whit a small bow to the entire group, he grows silent once more.(He is still a bit half-drunk half-hungover from drinking so much in the tavern, but he can make due just fine).

"So.. the quest seems tough, but nothing like crossing the entire continent now is it?"

"Aawww... I love kitties!!" exclaimed Eiade. "..err.. uh.. I mean... Nice to meet you Duriel!" Stupid stupid stupid.... She almost slapped herself in the face.

"And how are you, green one?" She promptly shook the orc's hand.

Anyways down to business.

"I must strongly protest against staying the night in a place like Andasreth. Luthin himself probably has his humble abode in one of those outlaw-ridden ancient Dunmer strongholds. Not smart. I believe that we have these few options: find one of Duriel's caves, where his friends may shelter us, we can simply stake it out on the side of the road (I just love waking up to those misty mornings), or we can travel a few hours into the night and make it to Gnisis. Make the decision, Has-Big-Axe, nightfall is not very far off a'tall! We must hurry!"

Duriel listens to Eiade carefully.

"I beelievve we shoullld cammp by thee rrroad orr travel to Gnisis. My "frriends" are not the mosst trrustworrthy people. Jusst a suggessstion."

Duriel takes a flask out of his bag and takes a swig. He stares intently into the night and quickly climbs up a tree. The sound of slashing claws pierces the night. A rather large bird falls out of the tree with several large lacerations.

"Supperrrr anyonnne?" he says and starts plucking the feathers out with his rather deadly claws.

Tyjet, hungry from all his travel dives at the bird first... Relaizing he is acting a little wierd he hands the bird to Duriel and says "Sorry,... just a little hungry...

OOC: A bit discontinued there guys...it was nearly nightfall and then it was nighttime...nvm i'll sort it out, now be prepared for a another longish post.

IC:

They had managed to travel a fair distance that day but night had fallen before they could reach a town. Now they faced spending the night out in the open without any shelter. However, in the distance against the moonlight, Has-Big-Axe could see the silhouette of a cavern entrance - most likely some ancestral tomb that could often be found in these areas. He called out to the others to follow him and he ran up to the tomb entrance. To his astonishment, an Altmer was lying asleep with a book open in his hands infront of the tomb door. Has-Big-Axe shook him awake and spoke to him, "Who are you? Why the daedra are you sleeping here?" The Altmer rubbed his eyes and looked the Argonian, "Uhhh, whaa??" Has-Big-Axe repeated his questions and this time the Altmer answered.

"My name is Isaac. Why I am here is none of your business sir." Has-Big-Axe tilted his head and looked at him hard, "Ok ok, I am an artist and a poet and a writer. I was here seeking inspiration for my new book. Have you read any of my other books? It was me who wrote..." the Altmer was cut off by a shout of fear and the tomb door slamming open with another Altmer, dressed in sorcerer's robes running out from the tomb followed by three greater bonewalkers and a bonelord.

Has-Big-Axe drew his axe, took a step back and put up a defensive stance.

Archived