Everyday rpg

Fishystick

we should seek up a friend of mine at the Ahemmusa camp

OOC:See? Ahemmusa, not Urshilaku:D

IC:"Daedric..", Tarkél said and stared at the axe. "Daedric against flesh.. unbelieveable." Tarkél turned around to see where Seraph had went, but he wasn't there. "I believe you're right, that wasn't Luthin, it was something, but it wasn't Luthin", he said and turned back. Then, out of nowhere, Élsúch came walking along with his bow and arrow ready.

"You! What are you.. Has-Big-Axe!", he shouted and a big smile spread across his face. "You made it out of there, great", he said and put his bow back over his shoulder. The elf went up to the argonian and gave him a brotherly hug. "Great to see you, and I see that you both are safe, eh?" The elf looked back over his shoulder. "Are the others ok?", Has-Big-Axe asked him. "Sure they are, they're not far from here."

Tarkél watched Élsúch with a worried look on his face. "She's alright to", Élsúch told him in bosmeri. "I was out to search for something to feed on, seen any mudcrabs or such around here?", he asked them, using the common language this time. "Mudcrabs? Probably over there", said Tarkél and pointed towards a small lake. "Great, We'll be waiting for you, Has-Big-Axe", said Élsúch and walked off towards the lake. "Southeast from here", he shouted back to the argonian to make sure he didn't get lost.

After shooting the biggest mudcrab he could carry, Élsúch grabbed a hold of it and started walking back to the camp. "Food for everyone", he said when he got back. "I even found Tarkél and Has-Big-Axe a bit northwest from here, they're both fine, Has-Big-Axe will probably come join us soon, but I don't want anyone going out to talk to Tarkél tonight, not anyone", he said with a look on Eiade.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thud! Seraphs body landed with a thump on the ground as Issac released his mental grip. Tyjet had simountaneously (sp) dropped him as well and they looked at each other releaved for themselves and that Seraph couldnt feel it. "I'm going to make some potions right now." Issac said as he sat down on a nearby rock and pulled out his apparatus.

After minutes of searching through his pack, he had gotten all the neccisary ingredients for his potions out and began to work. "I'll take requests for things other than magika potions right now, so if you need anything, just ask." Issac said with a fake smile. Inside he really did not want to work any longer, just to lay agaisnt a rock with his journal, writting down what had happend. But his desires must wait he thought. He needed to keep being strong for his group, he could not simply abandon what he promised. Not now, not ever.

With the release of Seraph, Tyjet went over to e tree and lyed down next to it... Tyjet's mind was exausted. he could barely stand. Tyjet's mind was overloaded with spell remains... He couldn't think straight... "Isaac, you make some potions... i'm sleeping..."

Getting over his surprise at being so suddenly reunited with Elsuch, Has-Big-Axe jogged after him and son reached the camp. He looked at everyone else, his party of friends, gathered there.

But something clouded his mind and dampened the festive mood, "I met...we met somebody, Tarkel and I. He had great power..." the Argonian showed the others his axe wityh the chipped blade, "This blade was swung into his leg and it chipped my daedric blade..." Has-Big-Axe looked speculatively at the others, "One of great power, a presence like Luthin but not of him. A power lesser for my axe is intact and not reduced to so much duct like the powers of Luthin are able to".

Ken had not said anything as they were walking. When he realized they were stopping. he let out a sigh. "Well, I guess I'll get a fire going. I like my meat cooked rather than raw, I don't know about the rest of you." He picked up two sticks from the ground and began to rub them together. He stopped. "This isn't working." He unsheathed his blade. It was etched with flame. He struck the stick with the sharp blade of his sword. It immediatly burst into flames, though cut in half. He dropped it to the ground as ash poured onto his face. "Uhh.. fire's ready..." he said with a charred smile. He began to shake the ash off his face.

Seraph wasn't too fast, and his senses didn't turn to normal yet,

so he couldn' make up where they were running.

He searched clumsy the whole area for footsteps or other signs.

Finally he found something, obviously footsteps of someone with heavy

armor, and started slowly to walk in the direction they were leading.

"Right..." Isaac replied to Tyjet as he seemed a little bit more awake now that he was at his Apparatus. It was then apparent that he was getting this new found alertness from a bottle he was taking sips from. As he took them, he closed his eyes tightly in disgust. But when he opened them, the pupils were brighter, and the rest of his eye was a little bloodshot.

"Hey everyone, I gotta favor to ask of ye," Isaac began. "When I'm done makin potions, I'm gonna need yall... to give me some... time to rest." He took another swig. "This stuffs gonna keep me up to make potions but i'm gonna be drained." He continued vigorously as he put off another Magika potion. "If things get too ruff and you cant look after me," He pulled out a scroll of his back robe pocket, "put this scroll in my hand, and... read it. Itl take me to my house in Pelegiad where I'll catch up if I hafta." He began on his next potion...

Eiade sat quietly for a while, thinking to herself.

"I'm just glad to finally be back on track again," she said. "After all those distractions and detours, we're actually able to make a move towards our goal."

She leaned back against the trunk of a tree which was rooted next to the rock she sat on, and began to softly sing to herself a song in Bosmeri. She closed her eyes, pulled out some kresh fiber and put one end in her mouth, and rested her legs.

Seraph stopped. Although his body was a perfect war-machine he still had to rest

and sleep, because of his mind. He had to recover sleep, following them

was not so hard, for he was guided by luthin.

He sat down on a large tree and fell asleep very fast. He traveled

several days to reach the party an was now exhausted.

The dreams were strange.

He dreamt of a large world, unknown to him. The world wasn't finished

yet, but there was a lots of stuff already. He walked around and found

out that the world's name was "Middle-Earth". It sounded strange,

but he couldn't figure out what it was.

He liked the place. It was all done with so many details, effort and strength.

He wondere what kinda geniusses created such a world.

As he was thinking a black cloud appeared in the sky. Everything darkened.

A deep voice said: This is never going to happen!!!

Seraph awoke screaming.

'Must've been a really really bad dream.' he remembered nothing.

He looked around..."Well I slept kinda long..." he said to himself.

Stood up and wen't going on. Directly in the direction of the party.

OOC: Adios MeMod!

Archived