Everyday rpg

Fishystick

OOC: Looks like I'm the DM again...fishystick, where are you?

IC:

Seraph charged towards the camp shouting abusively. The members of the party jumped to their feet as they heard the noise. Tarkel and Has-Big-Axe recognising the sinister laughter charged together with weapons drawn towards Seraph. The rest of the party, tarried a moment and followed suit behind.

The Argonian's axe thudded against Seraph's head and he reeled backwards. The axe was this time unbroken but so was Serpah's skin. Tarkel stabbed at the man's stomach as Has-Big-Axe swung his axe at Seraph's face. The flat of the blade hit with a crunch and both Has-Big-Axe and Tarkel ran back towards the party.

The rest of the party had loosed a few ineffectual arrows and were running alongside Tarkel and Has-Big-Axe as they ran past back into the camp. They gathered their posessions hastily and sprinted off into the night.

Seraph coughed and spat out a bloody tooth. He rubbed his jaw, it ached where the axe hit him. The attack had been so quick that he had not gotten a blow back. He would have to chase the party. Before his eyes, the world seemed brightly lit even though it was nighttime and everything was shifted to the green. Seemingly floating in the air were faint trails of magicka, each a different colour. Seraph followed the trail of deep green, green almost black - the trail he recognised as that of the Argonian, Has-Big-Axe.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Wha....?" Isaac said sleepily after realizing what was going on. "I can't...go... bah..." He gathered his posessions dully and put them in his pockets. "I can't, sorry. I'll be back. I promise." With this said, Isaac suddenly noticed his potions on the ground. He used the last bit of Magika in him to levitate the potions up, and move them towards Tyjet. "Here, I"m not going to need them where I'm going." After a wave of his hand and flash of light, Isaac was gone.

He fell right onto his bed, with the thoughts of battle still in his mind. Armour and all, he closed his eyes, and time passed...

OOC:Mwahahahaha..*cough cough* *choke*.. err, I'm back! My internet was all screwed up and I finally fixed it! So, back in the story people! And oh, it's Élsúch in the camp, not Tarkél, I know it's a bit messy but that's it.

IC:Élsúch was rushing through the forest with the others, hearing the footsteps disappear more and more as they ran. After some time, they couldn't hear it, not even the woodelves could notice a single noice in the forest that didn't belong there(Sorry it's kinda lame, but it can't be action all the time^^).

They stood still a few moments, waiting for any directions of what was happening, when all was quiet, Eiade whispered to the others; "I think it's safe to go back, if we keep silent, that is". Sneaking almost totally silent, the group made their way back as fast as possible, just to find the camp as they had left it, except a few footprints in the soft ground.

• 2 weeks later...

OOC:What is wrong with you people!? HAVE YOU NO DIGNITY!? Where did everybody go. This thread is empty. *drops pin* And silent. Well I'm gonna post now. And so the rest of you should as well.

IC: Ken leaned against the tree once more. "Pah.. so now what? We wait here? Are we ever gonna move on?" He was fidgeting with his sheathed blade, moving it up and down, twisting the hilt.. obviously out of boredom. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes. "Well... whatever..." He mumbled to himself before growing silent.

OOC: Gosh, you guys are making me feel bad. Yeah, I guess it was kind of lame of me to just stop posting. My apologies :) . I have decided to leave the rp. I don't mean to sound rude towards anyone, but to be totally honest, I don't like that the DM's have allowed certain players to change and/or add on to the story in their own little way. It seemed pretty cool at first, but then it turned out to make the rp's storyline just kind of wierd. Again I don't mean any offense and I'm trying to say this in the politest way possible.

Tyjet3 and I are starting up our own rp, if anyone's interested. We have posted the sign-up sheet, called 'War of the Grand Council.' It's been really fun everyone. I look forward to talking with all of you guys on the forums :D !

Archived