Everyday rpg

Fishystick

sorry guys...

*Tyjet pulls Super Shotgun of Death and shots self in face*

Tyjet's angelic body floats up and says, "See you guys around..."

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: This is unfortunate I guess, it had a good run eh Fishystick? Perhaps you remember that all these 35 pages started out as a random conversation in General Chat in the Stinking Barfly Tavern? Well, the plot's unresolved but...I guess we ran out of steam...This was an experience eh? And it was healthy for our post-counts! Looking at your postcounts guys, we were almost all n00bs when we joined this thing! We live and learn eh? I guess I'll be leaving this as well then, there's no oomph to the story anymore and yeah, that was a bit my fault that the plot went weird...Now i'll do some other RP maybe.

IC:

Has-Big-Axe looked up, there stood Luthin. He gestured baguely in the air and the Staff appeared in his hand. He laughed as he fixed the red gem onto it and when he had finished, he slammed the Staff down into the ground and suddenly all was dark.

Has-Big-Axe awoke in Oblivion, the daedra smiled down at him. He had lived a full life and he was at rest as he wandered into the endless expanses, disappearing from existence.

OOC: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: Its been fun. It seems you can go on forever without hitting a wall... (ouch) So... i guess this is it for Everyday RPG... You guys are like my family. Well.. like distant...relatives...2nd cousin twice removed and all that stuff. Or like that aunt that lives in Kansas or somethin'. You know what I'm talking about. If this is truly the end:

IC: The wind blew Ken's hat off his head. He looked into the sky. The stars formed the golden eye of the ritual. With a smile to the heavens, Ken reached down and replaced his hat. He walked away... slowly fading. The undead spirit of Rada Gro-Dairgrosh, of Ken Ralliman, dissipated.. its time outlived in this world...

For now.

"It's not over until Oblivian blackens this entire universe. Try letting that happen."

-Rada gro-Dairgrosh. Ken Ralliman.

OOC:Well, I hoped to get the thing back on track for a few moments, but hey, nothing lasts forever and this is kinda out of control. People, have a wonderful time on the forums, this seems to be the end for our rp thread, it was my first and it was great! Who knows, maybe the thread will get reborn some day in the future, in a year or two, everyone might be back to give it a second try, maybe not.. oh well, it was great playing with you people.

IC:Élsúch watched the Ken as he trailed off, then turned to Tarkél and waved for him to follow. "It seems as we might have failed", he muttered as the skies turned red, then dark red, almost brown. The sounds of daedra echoed through the air and the clouds were disappearing from the skies. "I wish you the best of luck, may the Gods be on your side, though even that won't be enough to save us anymore, or so it seems..", said the elf and turned around to leave.

OOC:Obviously, this ends now, lack of interest, I kinda screwed up the story bigtime to, but then again, who knows what the future holds? There's always a chance that I might make the "Everyday RPG II" someday, this is a quick end, I know, but almost everyone left, not much left to do..

Archived