PS3 games

XanAlderon

You prefer WW2 weaponry? Well I think they're a lot worse than the weapons in CoD4. There's greater variety. The campaig is really short though. And CoD5 Nazi Zombie mode is hilarious.

Hehe, they would be worse, they are older weapons!!! ;) . I think its just because the shooters I grew up with were medal of honour, and james bond. So these days, when I want a solid first person shooter, I go with world war 2 stuff; and if I want something with stealth I choose modern day like James Bond or Splinter Cell or uncharted, you know, something different.

lol, well thats my view. All those games you mentioned Xanalderon are brilliant and you should get at some point, but I reckon you can narrow down to 3 best games as a first game in my opinion:

i) uncharted

ii) call of duty 5

iii) resistance 2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find this guy rather cruel... Look what he said about MGS4 too.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/vie...al-Gear-Solid-4

He only points out the flaws and all, well every games got flaws (although half the time it's usually about the story)!

But most games (that I know of) are mainly multiplayer... Same with the halo series it's practically worshiped because of the multiplayer customization.

But I agree that MGS4 is a good game. It's not necessarily better or worse than some others...

Other games I'd suggest: Resistance, GTA4, Heavenly sword (a female version of GOW practically), DMC4. That's about all I could think of...

Mmm, resistance is certainly a good game. I dont agree with what that guy said fully on metal gear either. I think its an awesome game, though not really as a first ps3 game. BTW, anyone want to add me on psn???

In answer to your question about your old MAC, I don't know if it would work or not. What output connections do you have on the back of your MAC???

ummmm I don't know what to look for...

would it help if I said it works with a wii?

I find this guy rather cruel... Look what he said about MGS4 too.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/vie...al-Gear-Solid-4

He only points out the flaws and all, well every games got flaws (although half the time it's usually about the story)!

But most games (that I know of) are mainly multiplayer... Same with the halo series it's practically worshiped because of the multiplayer customization.

But I agree that MGS4 is a good game. It's not necessarily better or worse than some others...

Other games I'd suggest: Resistance, GTA4, Heavenly sword (a female version of GOW practically), DMC4. That's about all I could think of...

with ZP it's best not to look at them as reviews. He's butchered a lot of games that I love, but also a lot that I hate (Halo 3). As I said, hilarious but grossly negative.

In answer to your question about your old MAC, I don't know if it would work or not. What output connections do you have on the back of your MAC???

ummmm I don't know what to look for...

would it help if I said it works with a wii?

It does help a little. What do you use to connect it to the wii? Is it the AV or scart? Is it the red white and yellow plugs???

All I can tell you is it is red, white and yellow plugs.

Brilliant. Thats fine then. You can use your ps3 on ur mac. If yuou only have one set of red white and yellow sockets on it you will have to switch between the wii and the ps3 so often, but hey; who uses a wii when they have a ps3?

Have you got it yet, if not when are you getting it and what game have you decided on?

Got it, but I'm not playing till Christmas. Decided on GTA iv, but I'll get MGS4 soon after.

So...many....good.....games

will you be getting uncharted at all? Also don't forget to tell me your psn ID when you have it.

Archived