PS3 games

XanAlderon

A friend brought his ps3 controller over and we played resistance: fall of man co-op. That was heaps of fun!!!

Its probably the only way I'll get the game finished, I suck at fps.

Also I have a slight problem someone may be able to solve. I want to put pictures on my ps3, so I get them off the internet, put them on a u.s.b and put that in my playstation.

My ps3 knows the u.s.b is there and it shows up, when I click on it it says something like "there are no pictures" I KNOW there are pics on it, why dosen't it read the u.s.b?

Does anyone know?, help would be appreciated.

ok, when you hover over the memory stick, press triangle, and there should be an option for "show all" or something like that, then you should be able to find it. If that dosent work, create a folder called PICTURE in the main part of the memory stick on your computer and then put the images in there. they should show up then. (If thsat dosent work, first make a folder called PS3, then put your new "PICTURE" folder into the "PS3" folder.

hope this helps and works,

Matt (Inggrish)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

GTA IV

Littlebigplanet

Fallout 3

Metal Gear Solid 4

I've heard GTA 4 is not that good but I'd be tempted to get it anyway. Little Big Planet sounds like its very customizable so it gets my vote.

I wasn't impressed with Fallout 3. I'd recommend it on the PC to the PS3.

Metal Gear Solid 4 and GTA 4 probably have the most longevity.

GTA IV

Littlebigplanet

Fallout 3

Metal Gear Solid 4

I've heard GTA 4 is not that good but I'd be tempted to get it anyway. Little Big Planet sounds like its very customizable so it gets my vote.

I wasn't impressed with Fallout 3. I'd recommend it on the PC to the PS3.

Metal Gear Solid 4 and GTA 4 probably have the most longevity.

When comparing the pc and ps3 versions of fallout 3, I couldn't actually find all that much of a differencre as people made out (Im using a very high spec gaming pc). I could see slightly better textures and LOD on the pc version and slightly better lighting, but otherwise vbisual wise that was it. I could only find those differences when really comparing the exact same locations those. Glitch wise, yeah I would admit pc version is alot better!!!

• 3 weeks later...
I was really annoyed that Resistance 2 didn't have a co-op campaign like the first one, but I suppose I haven't quite tried the multiplayer missions yet.

I would have to say get Resident evil 5 for the ps3, it rules. Not to mention its replay value is insane.

IGN rated it a 10 out of 10

Archived