So, I've been getting back into DA:I lately, using frosty exclusively for my mods and I've been running into a nightmare material of a glitch (see pictures). Textures just seem to randomly melt on my character's face and some npcs. It seems to only happen when using frosty + complexion mods (any complexion, frosty, daimod, different authors... I tried a lot of things.)
Using dai mod manager and lauching the game normally seems to work, using dmm+frosty get me the same problem again.
So far I tried:
- Using different complexions, both frosty and daimod, different slots too.
- Updating my drivers.
- Repairing the game.
- Tinkering around with different graphical settings, got a little success by putting textures to fade-touched quality. The glitch now usually disappear after a few seconds in cs but that's about it.
- Disabling my antimalware/antivirus.
- Trying the complexions alone without any other mod.
- Pretty much everything in this troubleshooting thread.
I'm really at loss, now. I'm not expecting much honestly as I searched a lot and found no answer but it's worth a shot I guess.
So, anyone here has any idea what else I could try?