How to create custom eye texture?

Ok - ok, I think I've discovered something.

I've been experimenting with using the different animal eye textures in ''https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/3748?tab=description'' this mod.

What I can see is that whilst they are appearing in game, it is almost like the original iris's from character creation are appearing over/under them. Sort of like the original iris's are still there, just at 50% opacity or something.

I THINK this means that whilst I'm applying different textures, I am not removing the original tint? Which gives the eyes the colours? Which would then explain why I can see the snake eye (and other animal textures) - but when I go to pure black, the original blue eye (tint?) is still appearing 'over the top'.

This is all conjecture, but does that explain it? How would I go about removing this original tint?

EDIT: GOT IT WORKING. I was right, the original character creation blue tint was showing through, therefore being really obvious on a pure black eye. To remove the tint, on the GFF editor, on your .mor file, under MORPH_TINTFILENAMES > '2' > type in '?'.

I've got to say, that this was explained in the first link that 'theskymoves' sent me. I was simply following some later instructions in that thread, rather than putting two and two together and understanding the whole thing. So, real apologies for dragging this out so long. But hopefully this may help somebody else attempting the same thing.

All done and dusted now. phew.

Edited by Forechosen