Donald trump liberty prime

deanrich9669

That might be cool, but Liberty's health stats have to change. They need to come down to the point that a good hit will immobilize him for say 24 in-game hours, during that time, all he can say is "Fake News"

• 1 month later...

While I think having a Liberty Prime with Trump's lines would be hilarious I don't think the Nexus would allow it. There was a Trump companion mod on the Nexus some time ago but we got some cock and bull story about the legal troubles using Trump's voice files and it ended up being removed. I think the Nexus admins just hate Trump and they wouldn't stand for a mod like this.

While I think having a Liberty Prime with Trump's lines would be hilarious I don't think the Nexus would allow it. There was a Trump companion mod on the Nexus some time ago but we got some cock and bull story about the legal troubles using Trump's voice files and it ended up being removed. I think the Nexus admins just hate Trump and they wouldn't stand for a mod like this.

Rational, thinking people who know history hate Trump.

Rational, thinking people who know history hate Trump.

Rational thinking people who remember history, are scared for our country.