• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

WakeXT

WakeXT

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Looking for the file of the "Camp Merchant Chest" by didymos1120, sunk with the Bioware Social Club (social.bioware.com/project/2620/) :nuke:.

Latest version was probably 1.02.

Asked the creator himself but he doesn't have the file any longer unfortunately.

Edited by WakeXT, 06 June 2020 - 10:36 AM.

Thandal

Thandal

Faithful Kobold Companion

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,062 posts

@WakeXT;  If the mod isn't posted here for all members to download, then it can't be re-distributed (or solicited for distribution) from here...  Unless the original author explicitly declares that to be alright.

So maybe you could contact her/him again and see if s/he would allow that? :cool:

WakeXT

WakeXT

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

@Thandal that's exactly what I did because another user here on Nexus contacted me via PM (prior to your post) that he had the files but was wary to share them without permission, so I contacted the original author and we ended up all 3 in group chat on Steam and it was quickly sorted :thumbsup:.

Thread can be closed, installed the missing mod and the 10 year old savegames load without issue now!

Just missed some head morph haircuts and eye colors now, which kinda made my characters lose half their head :laugh: but that's fixed now too.

Edited by WakeXT, 07 June 2020 - 11:19 AM.

Thandal

Thandal

Faithful Kobold Companion

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,062 posts

Glad you got things sorted.  :thumbsup:

Page loaded in: 0.921 seconds