After Leveling Up Past 1, I Crash Upon Saving/Cannot Load Saves If They Don't Crash

Spagelo

No other available details, really. My computer was top of the line in 2016, and the game isn't that old, so it's not hardware.

Here is my load order:

JvWKNhO.jpg

I am also running NMC's under Ojo. I have a 4gb patch and I most certainly run NVSE. I know all the basics, and I know better (these days) than to break my game with a million different mods. Performance is fantastic, I've run into no other problems aside from this. Help would be deeply appreciated.

They ought to add this to the list of Murphy's laws. "No matter how carefully you've performed your installations, Gamebryo Fallout is always broken."

The issue is with Simply Uncut - New Vegas. I've tried reinstalling it, adjusting the load order - the game functions without it, but it looked cool, so it sucks that I might have to uninstall it. At least I know I can play my game, now... If anyone can connect the issue, however, with a solution where I can play the mod, it'd be appreciated. : )

Glad to hear you solved it. For those looking for "the basics" for FNV, I recommend anyone read the entire "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article to understand the differences between this game and others you may have experience with; especially if this is your first attempt to play a modded FNV or it's been more than a year since you last did so. It is designed for someone who has never played a modded PC game before, so it tries to avoid making any assumptions, is kept "up-to-date", and covers years of "lessons learned". It is NOT a list of various mods to install that happen to work on the author's machine. It addresses fundamentals underlying how to get the basic game and mods to work together.

-Dubious-