• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic

fathuuuuuuur

fathuuuuuuur

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
In response to post #81775168. #81775468 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thanks Clerith, I'll try that out now.

klauskunkel

klauskunkel

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
I have a question about load order:
Having a Bashed Patch (Wrye Bash), would FO4 FPS Fix go below that?

PolarBroOmega

PolarBroOmega

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 127 posts
In response to post #81775168. #81775468, #81775723 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

It completely fixes it, and there's a pre-packaged BA2 recommended by the author themself in the description so it may be best to nab that one!

BlasterMasterCaster

BlasterMasterCaster

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
2 questions:

In the decription it says for the FO4 FPS Fix to check/add:

"[General]
bUseCombinedObjects=
bUsePreCreatedSCOL=

What it should look like ^

That's why you have to make sure they are always set to 1 !!!"

^^^You mean to say that these entries should be added to both Fallout4.ini and Fallout4Custom.ini and they should look like this:

[General]
bUseCombinedObjects=1
bUsePreCreatedSCOL=1

?

2) What do you suggest for mods we definitely want in our game but that break precombines like Beantown Interiors and Eli's Armor Compendium (which I know they have a patch in the Nexus but I still had some LOD issues with it)? Do you suggest these mods to load AFTER FO4 FPS Fix?

Thanks.

TheViolentPanda

TheViolentPanda

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
I couldnt seem to find the armor in the pictures, so i was thinking. Could you post some links and like sticky them. Im sure i wont be the only one looking for em'
The watch too on the 3rd and 4th picture

Nice guide tho, just followed it

Edited by TheViolentPanda, 07 June 2020 - 07:49 AM.

fathuuuuuuur

fathuuuuuuur

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
In response to post #81775168. #81775468, #81775723, #81776303 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Polar, I completely missed the BA2 option on that mod's downloads page and just made one myself haha

fathuuuuuuur

fathuuuuuuur

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
In response to post #81775168. #81775468, #81775723, #81776303, #81778363 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I've been getting "brown" face bugs on the .ba2 version of the mod, both on my own and the mod author's. Not sure why but most likely an incompatible (non 2k) texture managed to slip in.

PolarBroOmega

PolarBroOmega

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 127 posts
Literally just yesterday I was scouring the internet for proper INI tweaks to make since none of them ever said what they did or how they affected things. It was just "Make this tweak". And not just for performance, like I don't know if it's gonna cause a performance hit or increase performance, but I also didn't wanna neglect making my game as smooth and as stable as possible, so this came in absolutely clutch. My mod list is pretty massive, and this seems to have made it that much more stable! Cheers!

kenal3

kenal3

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
I don't recommend Fo4I_FPS_fix for heavy modders because it conlficts with mods that add or replace locations. This was my experience when using Vic's Commonwealth extended project. I'be reported to the author and he confirms that they are conflicted and as shown with huge fps drop when loading them together.

By the way I chose Vic's Commonwealth Extended project because I can handle the FPS of the game without the Fo4I_FPS_fix and the firstly mentioned mod I thought gave nice location to the game but you may try loading it with quest mods if you like

vedan77

vedan77

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
I'd recommend "Max Performance - Seperate Plugins" (https://www.nexusmod...ut4/mods/35425/). At least both for the Boston Area, it helped me gain some fps in this area. Would be nice if anybody could confirm this for their setup, too.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.087 seconds