Request - Start Alternative

Ike07

Hello,

I search for a Starting Quest for Alternate Start or Skyrim Unbound like Minimalist Alternate Start, but bigger and longer. Or, to describe it easier, a Start like Elder Scrolls Online. I want a Start, where you have to escape Oblivion, or a Dungeon first.

The other possible is, to start on an Island, like Falskaar, or on a lonely Island, where I have to escape from.

Like the Minimalist Alternate Start, I want a Start, where I've been captured for a sacrifice, or anything like that, so that I have to escape and fight for my freedom first.

Is there anything like this, or is it possible to start on a Mod Island or a new Dungeon?

Hallo,

ich suche nach einer Startquest für Alternativen Start oder Skyrim Unbound, die wie minimalist alternate start aufgebaut ist, aber größer und länger. Um es einfacher zu beschreiben, wie es in Elder Scrolls Online ist, wo man am Anfang auch erst mal dem Oblivion entkommen muss. Nur muss es eben nicht Oblivion selbst sein, sondern ggf. auch irgendeinem Verließ.

Die andere Möglichkeit wäre auch auf Falskaar zu starten, oder vorzugsweise auf einer einsamen Insel, der man erst mal irgendwie entkommen muss.

Wie beim oben angegebenen Mod hätte ich einfach gerne einen Start wo man am Anfang für eine Opferung, oder ähnlichem Gefangen wurde, sodass man für die Freiheit fliehen und kämpfen muss.

Gibt es etwas in dieser Richtung, oder ist es möglich auf einer Mod Insel, oder einem neuen Mod Verließ zu starten? Genauso kommt mir gerade die Idee, Gefangenschaft für Opferung zu einer Möglichkeit für den alternativen Tod zu machen.

• 2 weeks later...

There is actually an Alternate Start add-on which adds in a number of extra starts to the mod. A couple of them are very similar to what you seem to be asking for but may not be as grand as you may want.

I don't know if its the main mods itself or the add-on but one of them involves your escaping from the Thalmor prison and is VERY hard to do as you are completely unarmed and un-armoured so they can kill you with just a couple of hits.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Years ago I came across an alternate start (not Live Another Life or Skyrim Unbound, I think) that would drop you at a random X,Y coordinate in Skyrim, rather than at an actual place.

Would love to find that one again.

the mod you are thinking of is called random alternative start and here is the link

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25404