How to make a outfit mod have vanilla bodysliders?

MrShadowBlood

Trying to fix a bug with a mod I ported https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36962?tab=posts where stuff on the body floats above it.

Learned that it needs to have a bodyslider and I do have that and outfit studio but having trouble figuring out how to fix it...any body got an idea?

I tried but I was kinda close but skin kept popping out of the clothing, Tried to find a guide but all there was is CBBE guides.

Outfits don't need bodyslide sliders. It's a nice option to be bodyslide compatible, but outfits can be completely bodyslide free. For vanilla body, I'd use outfit studio to make some weight sliders so I can easily export _0 and_1 outfits from outfit studio itself. Here's my vid on how to set that up:

What do you mean by stuff floating on body? Like, it's not moving with body? If so, that sounds more like parts of the body is unweighted or weighted improperly (Not to be confused with weight sliders. Weighted means how strongly the outfit is attached to the body). Depending on the outfit, weight painting can be incredibly annoying/tedious to do.

Edited by Dragoon23