I need urgent help!

leotheEliteMajor117

Hi guys, so my dad bought me an SD card with 32Gb for my Realme C1 worth â±500($10)here and it was already installed on my Realme C1 by the time he got home. He didn't switched to it yet since he doesn't know how but it's good because the problem is, what happens to my internal storage when I Format to SD card? Will everything be lost? Will I lose all my data? Please help me!

If it works like any other Android OS smartphone, you will still have your internal storage with the ability to determine what gets loaded onto the SD card.

wdym? Also my OS is Android 9, so will i not lose data when i format to sd card? Edited by LabroLEO

What I mean is that you have internal storage where all your apps are stored. If you add an SD card, you will have external storage. You should have the option in the app manager to move some apps to the external storage. If you don't have the option, you can't move anything. You should also have an option to set the external storage as the location to download any added apps. If you don't, you can't.

If the SD card needs to be formatted, you do that before you do anything else with the SD card.

Read the instructions that came with the phone to learn how to use it. If you don't have the instructions, search on the internet for a users manual.

Also, have patience, people do not hang around a thread waiting for you to respond to a post.

What I mean is that you have internal storage where all your apps are stored.ÃÂ If you add an SD card, you will have external storage.ÃÂ You should have the option in the app manager to move some apps to the external storage.ÃÂ If you don't have the option, you can't move anything.ÃÂ You should also have an option to set the external storage as the location to download any added apps.ÃÂ If you don't, you can't.

ÃÂ

If the SD card needs to be formatted, you do that before you do anything else with the SD card.ÃÂ

ÃÂ

Read the instructions that came with the phone to learn how to use it.ÃÂ If you don't have the instructions, search on the internet for a users manual.

ÃÂ

Also, have patience, people do not hang around a thread waiting for you to respond to a post.ÃÂ

Oh ok thx.

Also sorry, i didnt mean to send that question mark. I sent it by mistake.

Edited by LabroLEO