• 2,185 posts
I do that in my sig. ;)

GoldenCoin

GoldenCoin

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
This site is so impossible.. I dont get it. I had to register to download, now I want to upload.. I have no crew, I am working on an ending to satisfy many players on TES4-oblivion. No Details, but making thigs along the way... never put all into one until your done.. I have files that have been tested, and work.. even a stupid little mod that shows map markers for waypoints. I want to upload some of these heavy tested mods...

How?
Thanks,
Mark

GoldenCoin

GoldenCoin

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have to read 2000 messages, and "MAYBE" share a mod that someone may like? I cannot spend that time. I want to share with others that share. my mods are and will always be free...
"the final ending" has been years in the works.. you can still play after this... new maps etc.. but needed, tested, parts, why not share? if they help???

Thanks,
Mark...\

I need to get back.. please help of decide no one wants my mods....

Thanx,
Mark...

bben46

bben46

I had a title once, but I forgot what it was.

• Premium Member
  • 24,973 posts
@GoldenCoin: You picked an odd topic to post in - a very old topic (2004 - that's 8 years old!) about advertising and how it is not allowed on the Nexus. Not many people are going to be looking there. - I look at new posts in odd places because spam bots like obscure places to hide their trash. :dry:

Instead, you should create your own topic - First, pick an appropriate sub forum to post your new topic , in your case, the General Oblivion > Oblivion Discussion would work. Then look up at the top right for a button for that says "Start New Topic"

However, to add a new mod, on the main game page of the Oblivion Nexus, find the tab "FILES" at the top. Hover over that with your mouse. In the drop down menu click on 'Add a file' Be sure you have a file ready before putting it up - the way to hide it until it's ready is the entry that says "Hide the File from public Viewing" - just change the default 'No' to a yes until you are satisfied that it is uploading properly - We do have members who will jump on a new file as soon as it is visible and if it is not complete will report it for stuff like no file - When it's not even finished uploading yet, or no pics before you have a chance to upload any. :rolleyes:

Recommendation, set to Hide, upload everything - including any pics. Then download your own mod to be sure it is working properly. THEN change the Hidden to visible. 8)

Here is a link to a tutorial in our WIKI on How to Upload Mods. http://wiki.tesnexus..._to_upload_mods NOTE: It's kind of old and may not be up to date with some of the recent site changes, but the basics are still the same. :thumbsup:

Page loaded in: 0.904 seconds