Another Issue Fixed In Visions Beyond & Synthesis

northener69

This has been a problem for me since the beginning more or less to the point I sent it to Zendesk with screenshots. As with many more reports and screenshots sent to Zendesk I realised it's a waste of time.

Anyway thought I'd share a couple of screenshots for the NMS historians amongst you from the year 3027 looking back at the many issues in this game.

Here's the Gek structure with missing textures. Mod disabled!

NMS-2020-06-10-13-50-26-Large.png
Here's the same location swapped with a Scientific structure. Mod enabled!
And yes the Gek still inhabit the structure.
NMS-2020-06-10-13-46-56-Large.png
I have this working on Visions, Beyond and Synthesis as I like to play them and edit them all. And why not, it's fun.
Big thanks to JJhookah for laying down the crumbs so I could find the cookies. Top man!
Credits to monkeyman192 who without his mbincompiler we wouldn't have any mods at all.
A link to hosting site I thought I should leave in. Fairs fair as they say.
Edited by northener69

Just to add in case anyone is wondering why I don't upload any of my mods and fixes for Beyond, Visions or Synthesis then here's why.

Mainly because I can't be bothered to maintain them and you always get this one little turd who moans about something or other, and another is I'm just an old selfish git! who doesn't like sharing. Err I'm not actually that old! :ermm:

I've actually sent some out when I get PM's as I have recently for someone who surprisingly is still playing Visions. There was me thinking I was the only person in the WHOLE UNIVERSE playing Visions. So I'm not that selfish, just a little. :huh:

JJhookah has a lot to answer for as he made me think I was alone! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 3 months later...