CTDs getting more and more frenquent

virusIDIOT

Here I am.

I am experiencing the same thing I do everytime I play a modded F4 or Skyrim.

I'm using about 65 mods, and the game seems to run fine, and the more I advance in the game, the more, CTD tend to occur.

I'd say within the first 10 hours I don't have any. But then occasionnaly I would have one here, when walking in a region, so fast travel to somewhere else and FT back to avoid the problem. Then I'd start to have CTDs on game load, so I load a save where I'm in a closed area so the game can load easier then, when in game, i'd load to the latest save. But then as I would expect, after about 20h of gameplay, it starts to be really annoying. I saved in the glowing sea, I can load properly but I can't FT to sanctuary or the far vicinity, it CTD.

And this time I gotta say i've been carefull not to add to much mods mid-game, as I used to.

I use Mod organizer, and I tried to fix my mod order so I ran LOOT, still the same, though not worse. Everything is green and seem fine in Wrye Bash, exepct 2 mods that are showing in yellow but I red it was not a problem. Still I tried disabling those; no changes.

Please, what am I doing wrong ? What can I do to troubleshoot this, how can I know what is causing trouble ?

I'm about to remove one mod after the other until it load back again so I can identify it, but hell, everytime I did that it never helped...

Also, I have 32G of Ram, a Titan RTX, and a six-core i7 3,60GHz, so I don't really put my pc performance in guilt.

Edited by virusIDIOT