Mod request to honor my dachshund's passing

jenperc

I am not a mod designer and don't have any idea where to start.

I had a very sweet doxie that passed away 3 year come this July ... Canada day weekend. Lost his battle with congestive heart disease after 8 short years.
Luke saved me from a metal collapse when I got him as a puppy. I thought him tricks, and took him everywhere I went. He was my baby. I lost a part of me when he passed.

I would love to have him as a follower in my game play. He was a coward so he would not fight, and doxies have bad backs so he would not carry my stuff. He was a red dachshund.

... Just him following me around joining my on my adventures would make me so happy. And to be essential I couldn't bear seeing him die again. :sad:

I don't know if this is possible but I had to ask.

Could someone please make this follower mod for me?

I have attached a pic of Luke

thank you so much.

Jen

What a cute pup! I found a model resource on Oblivion of a doxie.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46530?tab=files&file_id=1000013723

although it has long hair...let me see if I can get it to work it may take me a bit...No promises :smile: but I will try.

Hopefully you are playing SSE - otherwise you may have to buy it or you can play in PC VR which is super fun with your angel pet.

Edited by Adventurer1111

I had a very sweet doxie that passed away 3 year come this July ... Canada day weekend. Lost his battle with congestive heart disease after 8 short years.

Luke saved me from a metal collapse when I got him as a puppy. I thought him tricks, and took him everywhere I went. He was my baby. I lost a part of me when he passed.

I would love to have him as a follower in my game play. He was a coward so he would not fight, and doxies have bad backs so he would not carry my stuff. He was a red dachshund.

... Just him following me around joining my on my adventures would make me so happy. And to be essential I couldn't bear seeing him die again. :sad:

thank you so much.

Jen

What a cutie, I have three (Lost one in 2019 due to IVDD), down to two now, and one of them is a Red just like yours.

I am very sorry for your loss and am dreading each day since my buddy turned 10 this year.

Dachshunds are the Best :wub:

I hope this mod gets made, because I'll download it in a heartbeat, I use the Dachshund in Oblivion that's added by Maskar's Mod and LOVE having the little guy following me.

thank you so much.

Jen

What a cutie, I have three (Lost one in 2019 due to IVDD), down to two now, and one of them is a Red just like yours.

I am very sorry for your loss and am dreading each day since my buddy turned 10 this year.

Dachshunds are the Best :wub:

I hope this mod gets made, because I'll download it in a heartbeat, I use the Dachshund in Oblivion that's added by Maskar's Mod and LOVE having the little guy following me.

Yes "Adventurer1111" Is working on it and said he is almost completed! He will more then likely upload it to his profile on. So keep your eyes peeled, and track his profile on nexus mods.

I am so sorry for your loss. Dachshunds are amazing and have so much love to offer. I lost mine just before he turned 9. :sad:

One day I will have another!

I am so close! I just need the tail to get right :smile:

Banning in Markarth will be adding these dogs to his pack.

Awesome I am so excited!! I have a new play through waiting for him to join me! Thank you so so much!!