Hello!

Deleted76101213User

Hello,

while not new to the Nexus I've never said hi, I've been a user of Nexus for 8 years. At one point I deleted my account and my mods from the site (you could guess the haters got me lol) but couldn't live without modding so without hesitation I've created a new one and started again.

My journey with mods started with Oblivion, that's exactly when I learned what mods are and had my first steps with basic Cell edits. I remember how I tweaked the Battlehorn Castle DLC (one of my favourites to this day).

When Fallout 3 was released I was obsessed with mods and had my first permission from Rayek to tweak and release his Mini Hideout mod, I ended up redoing the mod from scratch only to have a wipe a week later. A time that I wrote a couple of simple scripts. By the time when I got Skyrim, I was creating armor mash-up that never got released. When I heard that Beth is releasing Fallout 4 I was so excited and knew that this Time I will score a mod.

To sum thing up, as every Beth fan I went from cleaning masters in Oblivion (at that time I didn't know of what I'm doing, but it was advised by more experienced modders) to using script extenders for every other game. Everything I've learned was by trial and error and experimenting on my own save games. I've always wanted to give something back to the community that gave so much fun to my life. To this day I've managed to create 4 mods and have ideas for more.

About Me:

Not the most talkative type. Loves sarcasm and black humor. Usually calm with bursts of energy.

Likes to read conspiracy theories for the sole purpose of amusement.

A walking contradiction. Could be found laughing at things most people wouldn't.

Usualy a childish and positive person, rarely seen beign serious.

Has a naive badge that says we're all equal and welcome. Often optimistic.

Could be taken for someone else, often misunderstood and misinterperted.

Likes nature, presence of animals, sound of acoustic guitar.

Loves to learn new stuff.

Favourite games:

- Tactics Ogre Let Us Clign Together

- Front Mission series

- Final Fantasy series (Tactics is the best)

- Metal Gear Solid series

- Fallout

- The Elder Scrolls

Edited by Guest