DA:I Mod manager dragonageinquisition.exe not on my computer?

DarkxKirlia

So it's my first time trying to mod my DA:I game. I'm following some tutorials, but i've run into the problem that dragon age inquisition.exe doesn't seem to exist on my computer. Not the icon nor the name. I have a dragon age inquisition folder under my bioware, but it's not the same and doesn't work for the mod manager. So, help? The game is installed and I can play on it without any trouble so i don't understand the problem.

The dragon age inquisition folder in your documents under bioware is where stuff like your saves and screenshots go, your actual exe is more likely to be under somewhere like C: > Program Files > Origin Games > Dragon Age Inquisition.

@DarkxKirlia; If you can play the game, you have "dragonageinquisition.exe" on your computer. It's the main game executable.

Depending on where/how you installed the game it could be in one of several locations. But @Dmitrias is correct about the most common/likely place to find it. :thumbsup:

[EDIT] On my Win10-64bit rig, having installed the game using the usual EA/Origin download and making no changes to the default location, it's found at:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dragon Age Inquisition\"

Edited by Thandal
Provided full path to file.

By default, Windows will set the "\Program Files" and "\Program Files (x86)" folders to "Read Only", but not "Hidden". However, if the folder you need *is* set to "Hidden" on your rig, you'll need to check the "Hidden Items" box in Windows Explorer in order to see it.