Vanilla+ mods and SSE Fixes question?

CyranGE

Hi guys good day!, Im currently preparing for a new save and looking for vanilla+ mods to use. .

I download most of EnaiSiaion's minimalist mod: Andromeda, Trua, Smilodon and Morningstar (Hoping for Vokrii to update soon since there are still minor bug reports) Can you recommend more mods that are lightweight and can improve vanilla gameplay without heavy changes and script?

Also I came across with mods SSE Fixes and SSE Engine Fixes which at first I thought are the same because of the name but still can't figure out the main difference between the two. What are the core uses of these two?

Lastly, I may use Address Library for SKSE Plugins by meh321 but there's a comment there that Address Library for SKSE Plugins is incompatible with SSE Engine Fixes because SSE Engine Fixes already covers what Address Library can do,

so now Im confuse. . I dont want to have redundant mods in my load. .

Edited by CyranGE

From the SSE Engine Fixes description page (in bold orange letters)

If you prefer SSE Fixes' version of the same fixes to this one, you can install them together and Engine Fixes will automatically disable its conflicting patches :)

This means that you can have SSE Engine specific fixes with SSE Fixes doing its specific stuff as well as anything in common. It is 'safe' to use both if you wish. Maybe try them individually and decide for yourself which version of the commonly shared fixes are preferred.

As far as Address Library vs SSE Engine Fixes there is no conflict as SSE Engine Fixes requires Address Library. Whatever comment you saw was probably from someone who did not follow the directions properly or were using it with an incorrect version of the game.

From the SSE Engine Fixes description page (in bold orange letters)

If you prefer SSE Fixes' version of the same fixes to this one, you can install them together and Engine Fixes will automatically disable its conflicting patches :smile:

This means that you can have SSE Engine specific fixes with SSE Fixes doing its specific stuff as well as anything in common. It is 'safe' to use both if you wish. Maybe try them individually and decide for yourself which version of the commonly shared fixes are preferred.

As far as Address Library vs SSE Engine Fixes there is no conflict as SSE Engine Fixes requires Address Library. Whatever comment you saw was probably from someone who did not follow the directions properly or were using it with an incorrect version of the game.

Yeah probably the comment in the address library did not follow the instructions.. . I just saw the requirements earlier too and got confused again, thank you for clarifying these things.. The fixes and library are already in my game and so far I dont have any problem. .. I hope no problem at all :)