[X] WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp

[X] WMX-DLCMerged.esp

[X] WMX-EVE-AllDLCMerged.esp

[X] WMX-POPMerged.esp

[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp

[X] Performance Of The Gods.esp

[X] FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - All DLC.esp

[X] FNVEdit merged patch.esp

For some reason, I can't use 5.56mm Match ammo anymore. I also saw a weapon that deals 19 DAM got reduced to deal only 14 DAM while I was playing, I wasn't using Psycho, I felt it was a mod conflict but idk which. Please help!

I would start by examining the "FNVEdit merged patch" file. Both circumstances sound like the "winning" record is preventing the desired result. For example, look for whichever mod added the 5.56mm Match ammo, and then which weapons it is supposed to be compatible with. Some weapon record dropped the list containing that ammo. Similar for the DAM reduction. You may have to manually determine which record wins that particular conflict, or create your own "compatibility patch". At the least that will help you identify the conflict.

Please see the wiki article "Compatibility Patching" for the basic process. There is also the "Multiple file Merge-Up Procedure" article for a more complex example.

BTW: That LO is not sorted correctly. Case in point: ILO. "Compatibility patches" to make one mod work with another need to be placed after (as in "physically lower, higher numbered") in the "load order" than ALL of the plugins they are designed to make compatible. (This also applies to "fix" files.) ESMs should always be placed at the top (lowest numbered) positions in the "load order", followed by the related ESPs though they can be separated from their ESMs by other plugins. LOOT does a good job of determining those basic orders. Getting the "load order" incorrect will cause "Missing Masters" errors as well. You can make minor adjustments to the order and tell LOOT how to remember them. It's in the on-line documentation under "Metadata".

FYI: The "pre-order packs" (aka "POPs": Caravan, Classic, Mercenary, and Tribal; available now in the "Courier's Stash" addon), are not considered "true DLC expansions" by most mods and are treated as "compatibility patches" because they just add certain unique items. So their absence should not deter you from using "All DLC Merged" plugins. Where they are included, they should come after "GunrunnersArsenal.ESM" which is a true DLC expansion. When in doubt, follow the process in the wiki "Missing Masters" article to confirm they are not "master files" for that plugin.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent

I would start by examining the "FNVEdit merged patch" file. Both circumstances sound like the "winning" record is preventing the desired result.  For example, look for whichever mod added the 5.56mm Match ammo, and then which weapons it is supposed to be compatible with. Some weapon record dropped the list containing that ammo. Similar for the DAM reduction. You may have to manually determine which record wins that particular conflict, or create your own "compatibility patch". At the least that will help you identify the conflict.

Â

Please see the wiki article "Compatibility Patching" for the basic process. There is also the "Multiple file Merge-Up Procedure" article for a more complex example.

Â

BTW: That LO is not sorted correctly. Case in point: ILO. "Compatibility patches" to make one mod work with another need to be placed after (as in "physically lower, higher numbered") in the "load order" than ALL of the plugins they are designed to make compatible. (This also applies to "fix" files.) ESMs should always be placed at the top (lowest numbered) positions in the "load order", followed by the related ESPs though they can be separated from their ESMs by other plugins. LOOT does a good job of determining those basic orders. Getting the "load order" incorrect will cause "Missing Masters" errors as well. You can make minor adjustments to the order and tell LOOT how to remember them. It's in the on-line documentation under "Metadata".

FYI: The "pre-order packs" (aka "POPs": Caravan, Classic, Mercenary, and Tribal; available now in the "Courier's Stash" addon), are not considered "true DLC expansions" by most mods and are treated as "compatibility patches" because they just add certain unique items. So their absence should not deter you from using "All DLC Merged" plugins. Where they are included, they should come after "GunrunnersArsenal.ESM" which is a true DLC expansion. When in doubt, follow the process in the wiki "Missing Masters" article to confirm they are not "master files" for that plugin.

-Dubious-

I found the solution: delete every ammo EARJRAmmoproject overwrites from mojave arsenal. That's the way I got 5.56mm match working again. Also, I finally fixed the DAM reduction just by reinstalling every mod. My save was still pretty early(at Novac) so it wasn't much hurt to sacrifice.