"Network Power Armor"-MOD...

Elementargewalt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm... Well I did do a patch to Expired's paint compiler to make it easy to make custom paints for custom power armor, which required me to locate the material location in the model files so I might have it still in my mod folders...

Let me check in a few minutes.

-Edit

EXCITING NEWS!!

I have checked and low and behold I DO happen to have a copy of the mod in my main folders for fallout 4. Since I only change the load order when I want to play certain mods. Hotswapping FTW!

The specific names being: "The Network.esp, The Network - Main.BA2, and The Network - Textures.BA2".

I'm going to check into some things, like why the original author left or if he was kicked off nexus for some copyrighted aspect and see if I can reupload this baby for everyone to enjoy again.

Edited by Electrosus912

• 2 weeks later...

I can't find a download link that I would recommend anywhere..... Is it on Beth's sit

Hmm... Well I did do a patch to Expired's paint compiler to make it easy to make custom paints for custom power armor, which required me to locate the material location in the model files so I might have it still in my mod folders...

-Edit

EXCITING NEWS!!

I have checked and low and behold I DO happen to have a copy of the mod in my main folders for fallout 4. Since I only change the load order when I want to play certain mods. Hotswapping FTW!

The specific names being: "The Network.esp, The Network - Main.BA2, and The Network - Textures.BA2".

I'm going to check into some things, like why the original author left or if he was kicked off nexus for some copyrighted aspect and see if I can reupload this baby for everyone to enjoy again.

I would also appreciate a link to download this armor. Via Email or however you would like to send it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

-Edit

EXCITING NEWS!!

Â

Did you figure it out, or post it yet?

• 1 month later...

@Electrosus912

-Edit

EXCITING NEWS!!

Hey, the autor has given permission to post this again, if someone has the files!

Check out the comments on this video

He replied to "Robert Morgan" with:

I quit modding, deleted my nexus profile and burned everything on my hard drive. If you can find someone who has the mod direct them to this comment as permission to share it.
Edited by Driv

• 4 weeks later...

-Edit

EXCITING NEWS!!

Hey, can you upload it somewhere so the community may enjoy this mod once again? :D