I can help you with the basics, but not with the specific issue, and unfortunately, most of what I'm going say pertains to "the next time" rather that your immediate need. Please read in its entirety anyway. These are techniques/tactics you
need to should might want to learn.
1) when a load order contention comes up, select only those ??? that have a recommended setting prior to touching any that don't (that is, leave any that don't have a recommended setting as ???)
2) click ok. A new contention warning will pop up and you then check and select any recommended settings to resolve.
3) click ok. Continue this process until you run out of new contentions that have recommended settings.
4) now we have the remaining contentions that Vortex can't figure out on its own for you.
5) visit the mod pages for the mods involved and check for any info on load order issues. 9 times out of 10, it's there, just sometimes a bit of a pita to find due to the extensive posts tabs on some mods..
6) using the knowledge you've gleaned from reading the respective mod pages for the contentious mods, pick one based on what you've learned.
7) occasionally even after all this you end up with cyclic errors, ie, processing paths that end up in a loop (which of course is a major no no, since it would lead to an infinite processing cycle, ie the game would hang.)
So here, again using the knowledge you gained from reading the mod page, its posts section, and maybe even a google/bing search of the modname and "required load order", then find one of the affected nodes that should load last (also commonly referred to as "the top most", "should not be over written", etc), then right click it and choose load last.
Depending on how messy things are, it can take several actions to resolve. Sometimes, you just have to guess,
There's also LOOT, but I haven't really used it much yet so I can't offer any advise on that. And someone may very well also come along in the next few minutes hours etc and say "well that's easy just do this and this and that". I'm unfortunately not that guy. But I can arm you for the next one, and *maybe help you solve this one on your own, using the final points I made in steps 4-7.