Easiest mod manager for Mass Effect 2

wayneout

I have been reading a lot about different mod managers for Mass Effect 2 and they talk about building trees and stuff like that.

Really sounds confusing for someone like me who usually uses Vortex which is just drag and drop. I do have Frosty Mod Manager installed but

I have never used it. I also was looking at a Mod Manager called ME3 Tweaks which says it can do all three of the mass effect games. I also read

that Frosty can do MEA which I have played on PS4. Everyone says that ME 2 is the best so I would like to play it but not if I have to jump through a lot of

hoops to mod it. So what would be the easiest mod manager for Mass Effect 2? Thanks.

@wayneout; "Frosty", as its name implies, is only for games based on the Frostbite engine. Won't do a thing for ME1-ME3.

As for the others, as with all mods/mod managers: Caveat Lusor ("Player Beware") and, "Use at your own risk." You really have to try and see what works for you. If the instructions seem too complicated, that's probably not the one for you. :wink: